50 Lyngrove Hill,
Glenavy, Crumlin, BT29 4ZQ
3 Bed House
Offers around £174,950
Contact the Agent
Ulster Property Sales (Andersonstown)
Last listed at Offers around £174,950
- A distinctive, magnificently extended semi detached home with fashionable, contemporary living space in this preferred residential location.
- Three bedrooms, master bedroom with built-in robes and luxury en-suite shower room.
- Two reception rooms to include a large living room with open fire and extended family room with feature wood panelled wall and concealed door.
- Luxury fitted kitchen / dining space.
- Separate utility room.
- Luxury white bathroom suite on first floor with separate shower cubicle.
- Access to roof-space via a pull down ladder, floored for storage with a light.
- Oil fired central heating - Upvc double glazing.
- Privately enclosed, well maintained rear garden and additional brick paviour patio.
- With eye-catching, extended living space and accessibility to Belfast, Lisburn and Antrim as well as arterial links, we strongly recommend viewing this extraordinary home.
A distinctive, magnificently extended semi-detached home with fashionable, contemporary living space in this preferred residential location. With eye-catching, extended living space that can be hard to find in today’s market coupled with accessibility to Belfast, Lisburn, and Antrim as well as the International Airport and arterial links, this striking home is a star buy! Three bedrooms. Master bedroom with built-in robes and luxury en-suite shower room. Two reception rooms to include a large living room with open fire and extended family room with a feature wood panelled wall and concealed door providing access to separate utility room. Luxury fitted kitchen with Upvc double glazed double doors to enclosed garden. Downstairs W.C. Luxury white bathroom suite on first floor with spotlights and separate shower cubicle. Access to roof-space via a pull-down ladder, floored and a light providing excellent storage. Oil fired central heating. Upvc double glazing. Privately enclosed, well maintained rear garden, additional brick paviour patio and outdoor tap. Off road car parking and well-maintained garden to front. Close to all the amenities in Glenavy and Crumlin to include a Tesco Superstore together with easy commuting distance to Belfast, this extraordinary home must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
- Ground floor
- Hardwood front door to spacious and welcoming entrance hall, wooden effect stripped floor;
- Downstairs W.C.
- Low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, chrome effect sanitary ware, chrome towel warmer, tiled floor;
- Living room 5.00m 3.91m (16'5 12'10)
- Wooden effect stripped floor, attractive fire place with feature open fire;
- Luxury kitchen / dining area 6.50m 2.59m (21'4 8'6)
- Range of high and low level units, Belfast type sink, built-in hob and under oven, beautiful partially tiled walls, spotlights, wooden effect stripped floor, open plan to dining space, vertical radiator, upvc double glazed double doors to privately enclosed garden, access from kitchen to;
- Magnificent extended family room / entertaining ar 8.10m 3.07m (26'7 10'1)
- Feature vaulted ceiling, spotlights, wooden effect stripped floor, Keylite window, vertical radiator, upvc double glazed double doors, feature wood panelled wall with concealed door providing access to;
- Separate utility room
- Range of units, plumbed for washing machine, spotlights, vertical radiator, single drainer stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, beautiful tiled floor, excellent storage cupboard, hardwood back door;
- First floor
- Spacious landing, storage cupboard - access to roof-space via a pull down ladder on landing, light, floored for storage;
- Master bedroom 1 3.94m 3.86m (12'11 12'8)
- Wooden effect stripped floor, feature built-in robes, access to;
- Luxury ensuite shower room
- Shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush W.C, wash hand basin and storage cabinet, beautiful tiled walls and floor, extractor fan;
- Bedroom 2 4.11m 3.07m (13'6 10'1)
- Wooden effect stripped floor;
- Bedroom 3 2.57m 2.54m (8'5 8'4)
- Wooden effect stripped floor;
- Luxury white bathroom suite
- Bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower, low flush W.C, wash hand basin, separate shower cubicle, electric shower unit, spotlights, extractor fan, beautiful tiled walls and floor;
- Well maintained garden to front and off road car-parking. Privately enclosed, well maintained rear garden and additional brick paviour patio, outdoor tap.
Schools near 50 Lyngrove Hill, Glenavy, Crumlin, BT29 4ZQ
- Selective Grammar Schools
- Integrated Colleges
- Secondary Schools
- Primary Schools
Sorry we couldn't find any selective grammar schools within in a null miles radius of this property
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - with 4 photos on the search results page showing the best features of your property as chosen by you
Adverts appear above standard ads and are twice the size of a standard ad
Premier properties receive 3.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Reach more buyers - push your advert up to the top of the search results every week for the first four weeks
Advertise until sold - with no limits or expiry date, your advert stays up until it's sale agreed
Upgrade option - with our 'bump it back' package to push your advert back to the top of the search results
You choose the duration
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - in an area specifically chosen by you for as long as you want
Adverts appear above standard ads
Featured properties receive 1.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Attract buyers - your advert will appear at the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order
Upgrade your advert - to a premier listing with no limit or expiry date
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.