- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Reception Rooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows, Black Frames On Outside
- Tarmac Driveway
- Quiet Location Convenient To Schools, Shops & Other Local Amenities
Nestled in a quiet site just off the Bushmills Road Area of Town & its convenience to road links leading to the much sought after North Coast Towns of Portrush, Portstewart & Bushmills, This semi detached bungalow is sure to attract a lot of interest. Given the lack of bungalows for sale in the area, we would suggest contacting us right away for a personal accompanied viewing. To fully appreciate this well laid out home.
* ENTRANCE HALLWAY - Laminate wood flooring, telephone point, built in hotpress & cloakroom.
* LIVING ROOM - (4.70m x 2.94m) Feature “hole in the wall” fireplace with wooden mantel shelf, wood burning stove, tiled hearth, laminate wood flooring, tv point, telephone point.
* KITCHEN/DINING AREA - (5.30m x 2.95m) Range of eye & low level shaker style cabinet units, tiled between, under strip lighting, built in electric hob & oven, concealed extractor fan, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, tiled floor, tv point, phone point.
* UTILITY ROOM (2.60m x 1.54m) Range of low level cabinet units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap & tiled splashback, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, tiled floor.
* BEDROOM 1 - (3.85m x 3.45m into box window) Laminate wood flooring.
* BEDROOM 2 - (3.90m x 2.80m) Laminate wood flooring, tv point.
* BEDROOM 3 - (3.70m x 2.60m) Laminate wood flooring.
* BATHROOM - (2.65m x 2.0m) White suite comprising corner panel bath with microphone shower attachment, quadrant shower cubicle fully tiled with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, extractor fan, half tiled walls, tiled floor.
* FRONT GARDEN LAID IN LAWN WITH RECENTLY BUILT WALL WITH SLICED SLATE EFFECT FACING.
* TARMAC DRIVEWAY.
* REAR GARDEN FULLY ENCLOSED, RAISED DECKED AREA, COLOURED PAVED PATIO AREA, REMAINDER LAID IN LAWN.
* uPVC FASCIA & SOFFITS.
* OUTSIDE LIGHT & TAP.
* ROOFSPACE ACCESSED BY FOLDING LADDER & FLOORED.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »