- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Bay-Fronted, Mid Terrace Property in Popular Bloomfield Area
- Desirable Residential Location Close to Host of Amenities
- Four Well-Proportioned Bedrooms Spread over Two Floors
- Open-Plan Living Room through to Dining Area
- Modern Kitchen with Access to Rear Yard
- Bathroom with Shower Cubicle and Coloured Suite
- Enclosed Rear Yard with Sunny Aspect
- GFCH / uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Excellent Transport Links to Belfast City Centre
- Leading Local Primary & Secondary Schools Close By
- New 'Worcester' Combi Boiler Installed 2018
- Damp Proof Course Installed in 2017 (Certificate Available on Request)
- Full Property Re-Wire in 2017 (Certificate Available on Request)
- No Onward Chain / Chain Free Purchase
Additional InformationThis charming mid-terrace property in the Bloomfield area of East Belfast has been recently updated to include a re-wire, damp proof course and combi gas boiler, giving the purchaser little to do bar put their own personal touch on this fantastic home. Convenient to a range of local amenities at Connswater shopping centre, this property also benefits from convenience to transport links for Belfast city centre and is within proximity of local schools.
Comprising through-lounge and kitchen on ground floor, there are four well-proportioned bedrooms and bathroom spread over two floors. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and is fully double glazed. Externally there is an enclosed rear yard.
This would be an ideal first time buy but would also make a great rental investment. We highly recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Wooden composite front door with glazed panels. Outside light.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cornice ceiling. Ceiling rose.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 6.947m x 2.975m (22' 10" x 9' 9")
(into bay). Cornice ceiling. Feature fireplace with wooden mantel and surround, tiled hearth. Space for electric fire.
- 4.077m x 1.859m (13' 5" x 6' 1")
Modern range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for oven/hob, stainless steel extractor hood above. Space for fridge/freezer. Glazed uPVC door to rear yard. Lino effect flooring. Storage cupboard with ample storage space.
- Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.099m x 3.004m (13' 5" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.091m x 2.518m (10' 2" x 8' 3")
Space for Worcester gas combi boiler.
- Coloured suite comprising low flush wc, ceramic sink unit with chrome mixer taps. Glazed shower cubicle with electric power shower and shower tray. Access to storage. Fully tiled walls, lino tile effect flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.724m x 3.01m (12' 3" x 9' 10")
Wood panelled ceiling. Skylight window.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.089m x 2.525m (10' 2" x 8' 3")
- Enclosed front forecourt with cast iron gate.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Enclosed rear yard with sunny aspect. Outside light. Access to rear alley for bins.
Travelling down the Bloomfield Road From Bloomfield Road roundabout Lichfield Avenue is located on the left hand side. Number 50 is on your right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
54th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »