50 Liberty Road, Carrickfergus BT38 9DJ
4 Bed Detached house For Sale
- Deborah Yea are delighted to offer for sale this detached family home occupying an enviable countryside site offering elevated views of Belfast Lough towards Helens Bay & the Copeland Islands.
- Striking modern family home comprising 4 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms, 5 bathrooms, utility & attached garage.
- Open plan kitchen / living with cathedral ceiling, multi-fuel stove and views over Belfast Lough with a separate utility.
- Family room with exceptional views, multi fuel stove & cathedral ceiling.
- 4 bedrooms split over 2 levels, all with en-suite bathrooms, 1st floor bedrooms with dressing rooms.
- Generous garage.
- Separate utility.
- Oil fired central heating with under floor heating / double glazed throughout.
- Solid oak internal doors. w
- Generous landscaped ¾ acre site with lawns, patios & plentiful parking. w
- No ongoing chain.
Liberty Road, Carrickfergus
- Hardwood entrance door.
- PORCH: 6' 5'' x 3' 8'' (1.95m x 1.12m)
- Tiled floor, glazed oak door into entrance hall.
- W.C.: 5' 9'' x 2' 6'' (1.75m x 0.76m)
- Pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., extractor fan, recessed spot lights, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 1: 16' 5'' x 11' 9'' (5.00m x 3.58m)
- Recessed spot lights.
- EN-SUITE 8' 0'' x 5' 9'' (2.44m x 1.75m)
- Pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle with electric shower, w.c., extractor fan, recessed spot lights.
- UTILITY ROOM 10' 5'' x 7' 1'' (3.17m x 2.16m)
- White high & low level units, contrasting work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit & drainer, part tiled walls, tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM 2: 11' 1'' x 10' 5'' (3.38m x 3.17m)
- Recessed spot lights, built in robes.
- EN-SUITE 10' 4'' x 5' 8'' (3.15m x 1.73m)
- Pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., Corner shower cubicle with electric shower, recessed spot lights, ceramic tiled floor & Walls.
- Steps down to; 16' 10'' x 16' 4'' (5.13m x 4.97m)
- Cathedral ceiling, patio doors, door into lounge, door into kitchen.
- LOUNGE: 16' 6'' x 16' 4'' (5.03m x 4.97m)
- Multi-fuel stove, ceramic tiled floor, panoramic window, PVC door to patio, views
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING: 34' 3'' x 16' 3'' (10.43m x 4.95m)
- White high & low level units with oak work tops, island unit with 1 ½ stainless steel sink unit & drainer, Range master Toledo, stainless steel plash back & extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- FAMILY ROOM: 16' 3'' x 14' 8'' (4.95m x 4.47m)
- Cathedral ceiling, multi-fuel stove, panoramic picture window, ceramic tiled floor, double PVC doors.
- FIRST FLOOR GALLERY LANDING
- MASTER BEDROOM: 17' 2'' x 13' 1'' (5.23m x 3.98m)
- Cathedral ceiling, built in robes.
- DRESSING ROOM: 7' 0'' x 3' 5'' (2.13m x 1.04m)
- Mirrored sliding robes, Oak effect built in robes.
- EN-SUITE: 7' 2'' x 7' 1'' (2.18m x 2.16m)
- Pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., panelled bath with electric shower, recessed spot lights, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2: 15' 7'' x 11' 0'' (4.75m x 3.35m)
- Cathedral ceiling.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- Mirrored sliding robes, Oak effect built in robes. EN-SUITE:
- EN-SUITE 7' 1'' x 5' 10'' (2.16m x 1.78m)
- Pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., corner shower cubicle with electric shower, recessed spot lights, extractor fan.
- GARAGE 24' 11'' x 16' 11'' (7.59m x 5.15m)
- Light & Power, Boiler
- Approached via a private sweeping gravel drive with substantial parking. Mature shrubs, hedging and generous lawns with views towards Belfast Lough. Sheltered outside dining space and large patio running across the length of the property with views Outside tap. Oil tank.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »