- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Deborah Yea are delighted to offer for sale this detached family home occupying an enviable countryside site offering elevated views of Belfast Lough towards Helens Bay & the Copeland Islands.
- Striking modern family home comprising 4 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms, 5 bathrooms, utility & attached garage.
- Open plan kitchen / living with cathedral ceiling, multi-fuel stove and views over Belfast Lough with a separate utility.
- Family room with exceptional views, multi fuel stove & cathedral ceiling.
- 4 bedrooms split over 2 levels, all with en-suite bathrooms, 1st floor bedrooms with dressing rooms.
- Generous garage.
- Separate utility.
- Oil fired central heating with under floor heating / double glazed throughout.
- Solid oak internal doors. w
- Generous landscaped ¾ acre site with lawns, patios & plentiful parking. w
- No ongoing chain.
Liberty Road, Carrickfergus
- Hardwood entrance door.
- PORCH: 6' 5'' x 3' 8'' (1.95m x 1.12m)
- Tiled floor, glazed oak door into entrance hall.
- W.C.: 5' 9'' x 2' 6'' (1.75m x 0.76m)
- Pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., extractor fan, recessed spot lights, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 1: 16' 5'' x 11' 9'' (5.00m x 3.58m)
- Recessed spot lights.
- EN-SUITE 8' 0'' x 5' 9'' (2.44m x 1.75m)
- Pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle with electric shower, w.c., extractor fan, recessed spot lights.
- UTILITY ROOM 10' 5'' x 7' 1'' (3.17m x 2.16m)
- White high & low level units, contrasting work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit & drainer, part tiled walls, tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM 2: 11' 1'' x 10' 5'' (3.38m x 3.17m)
- Recessed spot lights, built in robes.
- EN-SUITE 10' 4'' x 5' 8'' (3.15m x 1.73m)
- Pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., Corner shower cubicle with electric shower, recessed spot lights, ceramic tiled floor & Walls.
- Steps down to; 16' 10'' x 16' 4'' (5.13m x 4.97m)
- Cathedral ceiling, patio doors, door into lounge, door into kitchen.
- LOUNGE: 16' 6'' x 16' 4'' (5.03m x 4.97m)
- Multi-fuel stove, ceramic tiled floor, panoramic window, PVC door to patio, views
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING: 34' 3'' x 16' 3'' (10.43m x 4.95m)
- White high & low level units with oak work tops, island unit with 1 ½ stainless steel sink unit & drainer, Range master Toledo, stainless steel plash back & extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- FAMILY ROOM: 16' 3'' x 14' 8'' (4.95m x 4.47m)
- Cathedral ceiling, multi-fuel stove, panoramic picture window, ceramic tiled floor, double PVC doors.
- FIRST FLOOR GALLERY LANDING
- MASTER BEDROOM: 17' 2'' x 13' 1'' (5.23m x 3.98m)
- Cathedral ceiling, built in robes.
- DRESSING ROOM: 7' 0'' x 3' 5'' (2.13m x 1.04m)
- Mirrored sliding robes, Oak effect built in robes.
- EN-SUITE: 7' 2'' x 7' 1'' (2.18m x 2.16m)
- Pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., panelled bath with electric shower, recessed spot lights, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2: 15' 7'' x 11' 0'' (4.75m x 3.35m)
- Cathedral ceiling.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- Mirrored sliding robes, Oak effect built in robes. EN-SUITE:
- EN-SUITE 7' 1'' x 5' 10'' (2.16m x 1.78m)
- Pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., corner shower cubicle with electric shower, recessed spot lights, extractor fan.
- GARAGE 24' 11'' x 16' 11'' (7.59m x 5.15m)
- Light & Power, Boiler
- Approached via a private sweeping gravel drive with substantial parking. Mature shrubs, hedging and generous lawns with views towards Belfast Lough. Sheltered outside dining space and large patio running across the length of the property with views Outside tap. Oil tank.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »