- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Townhouse
- Reception Room with Granite Fireplace
- High Gloss Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Utility Room / Downstairs W.C.
- Four Excellent Bedrooms
- Master with Walk in Wardrobe & En-Suite
- Gas Heating / Double Glazing
- Front Garden / Driveway Parking
- Large Rear Garden with raised Area, Suitable for Decking
Additional InformationNorthern Property are delighted to offer to the sales market this Outstanding Three- Storey, Semi-Detached property located on popular Lagmore View Road, just off the Stewartstown Road on the outskirts of West Belfast. This area is popular due to its many local amenities including leading shops and schools. This area is serviced by excellent local transport including the new Belfast Glider System, is within walking distance to Dunmurry Village and is easy accessible to both Belfast and Lisburn City Centres.
This spacious accommodation comprises, one reception room with granite fireplace, contemporary high gloss kitchen & utility room with integrated appliances, four excellent double bedrooms and modern bathrooms on each floor. The master suite on the top floor boasts a walk in wardrobe which leads to an En-suite shower room. Furthermore this property benefits from gas fired central heating, uPvc Double, front garden, driveway parking and a large rear garden in lawn and patio.
- 1.494m x 2.284m (4' 11" x 7' 6")
PVC Door, tiled flooring, carpet on stairs, radiator
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.831m x 3.826m (12' 7" x 12' 7")
Laminate flooring, granite fireplace with electric insert, double radiator, french oors into kitchen, recessed lighting, under stiar storage
- 4.081m x 3.11m (13' 5" x 10' 2")
White high gloss units, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, integrated appliances, recessed lighting
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.347m x 1.901m (7' 8" x 6' 3")
Pvc back door, high gloss units, sink & drainer, gas boiler, radiator
- 1.486m x 1.68m (4' 10" x 5' 6")
WC, sink, radiator, tiled flooring
- 3.011m x 2.11m (9' 11" x 6' 11")
Modern Four piece suite, wall & floor tiling, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 4.895m (12' 12" x 16' 1")
Fitted carpet, double raditaor, built in storage, 2 x windows
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.605m x 2.721m (8' 7" x 8' 11")
Fitted carpet, double radiator
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.853m x 4.984m (12' 8" x 16' 4")
Fitted carpet, double radiator,
walk in wardrobe- 2.692 x 1.832
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.947m x 1.897m (9' 8" x 6' 3")
Shower suite, modern tiling
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.918m x 3.02m (9' 7" x 9' 11")
Fitted carpet, double radiator
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Lagmore View Road is located in the Lagmore development on the outskirts of West Belfast
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »