- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Mid Terrace Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Separate Lounge With Feature Fire
- Modern Kitchen with Range of Appliances and Dining Area
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating, and PVC Windows
- Enclosed Courtyard Areas To Front and Rear
- The Property Is Being Let Furnished
- The Property Is Available from 8th October 2021
Additional InformationThis spacious mid terrace is located off the Castlereagh Road, Belfast, a highly convenient area close to Belfast City Centre, and its associated amenities.
The layout comprises an entrance hall, lounge with electic fire, modern fitted kitchen with range of appliances and dining area. On the first floor, there are two well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom with white suite.
Outside there are enclosed courtyard gardens to the front and rear. The property benefits from oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows.
Located within easy reach of public transport links, shops, parks and amenities, we anticipate a strong level of interest in this attractive property.
Please contact the East Belfast Office on 028 90 55555 to arrange an appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 5.36m x 2.87m (17' 7" x 9' 5")
Feature electric fire.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 4.44m x 3.18m (14' 7" x 10' 5")
Full range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Four ring ceramic hob, and built in under oven. Built in fridge freezer, and built in washing machine.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Under stair storage
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.47m x 2.9m (14' 8" x 9' 6")
Built in wardrobe
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 2.13m (10' 6" x 7' 0")
- White suite comprising vanity unit with wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower bath with mixer taps and Instant heat electric shower above.
heated towel rail. ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Access to hot press.
- Enclosed paved courtyard to front and rear.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »