- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Terrace Property Located Just Off The Beersbridge Road
- Bright And Spacious Living Room
- Modern Kitchen With A Range Of High And Low Level Units
- Oil Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom With White Suite And Panelled Bath
- Enclosed Yard To Rear
- Convenient Location Close To A Range Of Local Amenities
This attractive red brick terrace property is situated off the Beersbridge Road and offers ease of access to Belfast City Centre, George Best Belfast City Airport and Connswater Shopping Centre. Internally the home comprises living room, fitted kitchen with breakfast area and two bedrooms. Other benefits include family bathroom, oil fired central heating, double glazed windows, plus a large garden / patio to the rear and overlooking a play park and green area. This home is ideally suited to the first time buyer, young professional or investor alike and an internal inspection is essential to appreciate fully all this property has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Porch
- PVC front door.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 14'6 x 9'4 (4.42m x 2.84m)
- Kitchen/Dining 14'7 x 10'4 (4.45m x 3.15m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer. Part tiled walls. Fully tiled flooring.
- Rear Porch
- PVC back door. Storage under stairs.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 14'7 x 9'5 (4.45m x 2.87m)
- Built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 10'6 x 8'0 (3.20m x 2.44m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, vanity unit, low flush WC. Towel rail. Part tiled walls, fully tiled flooring.
- Large patio area to rear. Oil fired boiler. PVC oil tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
39th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »