- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Semi Detached Chalet Villa In Popular Bangor West Location
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, With Built-In Wardrobe To Master Bedroom
- Spacious Lounge With Double Glass Panelled Doors To Dining Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Cupboards, Oven, Hob & Fridge/Freezer
- Three Piece White Bathroom Suite With Mains Thermostatic Shower Over
- Phoenix Gas Heating System / Double Glazed In UPVC Frames Throughout
- Gardens Front & Rear In Lawns / Tarmac Driveway / Detached Garage
- To Let From Mid February 2019 Unfurnished For £650 Per Month Including Rates
Additional InformationThis well presented semi detached chalet style villa is situated in a popular Bangor West location, convenient to local shops, churches, schools and road and rail links to Belfast. The property offers three well proportioned first floor bedrooms, spacious lounge with double doors to a dining area and a good sized kitchen with range of modern fitted cupboards. There is also a modern three piece white bathroom suite, Phoenix Gas heating system and double glazing throughout. Outside there are gardens to the front and rear with edged lawns, tarmac driveway and detached garage. Available to let from mid February 2019, unfurnished for £650 per month including rates, early viewing recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood laminate flooring, UPVC double glazed entrance door and side screen, telephone point, single panelled radiator.
- Wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, TV point, coving, double glass panelled doors to:
- DINING AREA:
- Wood laminate flooring, single panelled radiator, open plan to:
- Modern range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer taps, built-in oven and four ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, part tiled walls, tiled floor, double panelled radiator, double glazed door to rear garden.
- Cupboard off housing gas boiler unit, roofspace access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- Built-in robe, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- Single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- Single panelled radiator.
- Three piece white suite, panelled bath with mains thermostatically controlled shower unit over, push button WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Power and light, up and over door.
- To front - edged lawns, mature shrubs, tarmac off street parking.
To rear - edged lawns, paved area.
From Rathmore Road turn on to Henderson Road and then take the second turn on the left in to Henderson Drive. No.50 is along on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »