- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptionally well presented 4 bedroom detached family residence located on a corner site in a quiet cul-de-sac in one of East Antrims most sought after developments.
- Lounge with feature multi fuel stove.
- Stunning open plan kitchen living dining to rear with patio doors to rear garden & separate Utility Room.
- Kitchen fitted in a range of cream high & low level units with separate island breakfast bar with Belfast sink. Appliances include 5 ring Baumatic Range cooker, integrated microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer. Granite worktops throughout.
- 3 Bathrooms - Cloak room, family bathroom & master en-suite.
- Modern Family Bathroom with white suite including bath & separate shower.
- 4 Bedrooms, master Bedroom with generous built in storage & en-suite shower room.
- Large detached double garage with W.C.
- Large private south facing double site, initially intended for a pair of semis.
- Gas Heating. Double glazed throughout. No ongoing chain.
Hartley Hall, Carrickfergus
- Hard wood entrance door.
- Reception Hall
- Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Solid oak staircase to 1st floor.
- Cloak Room 7' 3'' x 3' 2'' (2.21m x 0.96m)
- Tiled floor, low flush W.C, wall mounted sink unit. Recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- Lounge 16' 0'' x 12' 6'' (4.87m x 3.81m)
- Multifuel stove with granite hearth.
- Open Plan Kitchen / Living / Dining 19' 6'' x 26' 1'' (5.94m x 7.94m)
- Recessed spot lights. Tiled floor. Cream high & low level units with island with breakfast bar & Belfast sink. Contrasting granite work tops and breakfast bar. Baumatic Range with 5 ring gas hob & double oven. Stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated microwave, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Double doors to rear garden.
- Utility Room
- Tiled floor, cream high & low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Single stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine. PVC door to rear.
- 1st Floor Landing.
- Hot Press, Roof space access.
- Master Bedroom 13' 0'' x 15' 3'' (3.96m x 4.64m)
- Built in sliding robes.
- En-suite Shower Room 7' 9'' x 6' 5'' (2.36m x 1.95m)
- Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Low flush W.C, wall mounted sink unit, double shower enclosure with rainfall shower head. chrome shower head, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 10' 5'' x 12' 4'' (3.17m x 3.76m)
- Bedroom 3 7' 0'' x 10' 5'' (2.13m x 3.17m)
- Solid oak floor, built in robes.
- Bedroom 4 10' 6'' x 10' 4'' (3.20m x 3.15m)
- Oak floor.
- Bathroom 8' 9'' x 8' 11'' (2.66m x 2.72m)
- Recessed spotlights. Tiled floor, part tiled walls. Panelled bath, corner shower, low flush W.C, wall mounted sink unit, chrome towel rail.
- Detached Garage 20' 0'' x 18' 6'' (6.09m x 5.63m)
- Automatic roller shutter, light & power. Cloakroom - low flush W.C, wall mounted sink unit.
- Tarmac drive, south facing rear garden laid in lawn with patio area and mature shrubbery, outside tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »