- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Spacious Semi Detached Villa Situated In Convenient & Popular Ballyholme Location
- Near To Local Shops, Churches, Coastal Walks, Ballyholme Beach & Ballyholme Primary School
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms And Two Good Sized Separate Reception Rooms
- Large Kitchen Breakfast Room With Generous Range Of Fitted High & Low Level Cupboards
- Ground Floor Cloakroom WC / First Floor Bathroom With Three Piece Coloured Suite
- Economy 7 Heating System / Partially Double Glazed / Some Attractive Original Features
- Detached Garage / Generous Off Street Parking To Front And Side
- Mature Pleasant Gardens To Front & Rear With Edged Lawns, Trees & Shrubs
Additional InformationSituated in the highly sought after and convenient Groomsport Road area of Ballyholme, we offer to the market this spacious semi detached villa. Although in need of modernisation, this property offers superb potential for the discerning buyer. The home offers two good sized separate reception rooms, both with feature fireplaces, ground floor cloakroom WC and a large kitchen breakfas room with generous range of fitted cupboards. It also provides three well proportioned bedrooms and a three piece bathroom suite. Outside there are pleasant gardens to the front and rear with edged lawns, mature trees and shrubs, detached garage and off street parking. Available with no onward chain, properties in this location near to shops, Ballyholme Beach and Ballyholme Primary School are always in high demand, so early viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden entrance door with stained glass panel, side panels and top lights, Economy 7 storage heater, coving, picture rail, under stairs recess.
- 4.21m x 3.75m (13' 10" x 12' 4")
Including bay window, feature fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, wooden surround, coving, picture rail, Economy 7 heater.
- FAMILY / DINING ROOM:
- 3.74m x 3.33m (12' 3" x 10' 11")
Feature fireplace with brick inset, tiled hearth and wooden surround, gas inset fire, picture rail, coving, Economy 7 heater.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 6.08m x 2.76m (19' 11" x 9' 1")
Range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, stainless steel sink unit with drainer, space for cooker and fridge freezer, part tiled walls, extractor fan, glazed wooden door to rear garden.
- CLOAKROOM WC:
- Wall mounted wash hand basin, low flush WC, extractor fan.
- Roofspace access, Economy 7 heater.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.74m x 3.36m (12' 3" x 11' 0")
Convector heater unit, picture rail, feature decorative fireplace.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.12m x 3.31m (13' 6" x 10' 10")
Bay window, picture rail, coving, Economy 7 heater unit, feature decorative fireplace.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.42m x 2.29m (7' 11" x 7' 6")
Picture rail, range of built-in cupboards.
- Three piece coloured suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, Hot Press.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 4.67m x 2.57m (15' 4" x 8' 5")
Double entrance doors.
- To front - edged lawns, shrubs, tarmac off street parking, double entrance gates.
To rear - generous rear garden with edged lawns, mature trees and shrubs.
Travelling out of Bangor along the Donaghadee Road veer left on to the Groomsport Road and No.50 is along on the right.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »