- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Most Impressive And Extended Detached Property Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Much Sought After Residential Location Convenient To Many Leading Schools And Academic Institutions
- Exceptionally Well Presented And Appointed With Excellent Specification Throughout
- Entrance Hall With PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door And Solid Oak Floor / Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Spacious Lounge With Impressive Limestone Contemporary Fireplace And Pebble Gas Fire
- Family Room With Solid Oak Floor
- Extended And Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Four Bedrooms (One With Walk In Robe And Two With En Suite)
- Master Bedroom With Luxury En Suite Bathroom With White Suite Plus Quadrant Shower Cubicle
- Shower Room With Large Walk In Shower Enclosure
- Enclosed And South Facing Rear Garden With Private Aspects And Raised Decking Area / Garden To Front Laid In Lawn And Pavior Brickset Driveway
- Attached Garage With Ideal Combi Gas Fired Boiler
- Gas Fired Central Heating System / Yale Alarm System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors / PVC Fascias And Soffits
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
A Most Impressive And Extended Detached Property Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Much Sought After Residential Location Convenient To Many Leading Schools And Academic Institutions
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC double glazed entrance door side panels. Solid oak floor. Storage under stairs.
- Low flush suite. Vanity unit with wash hand basin set in polished granite effect surface. Mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- 5.89m x 3.22m (19' 4" x 10' 7")
Limestone contemporary fireplace with pebble gas fire in stainless steel surround. Solid oak floor. Coving. PVC double glazed double doors to Rear Decking Area.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.05m x 2.97m (10' 0" x 9' 9")
Solid oak floor.
- EXTENDED AND MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES:
- 6.16m x 5.65m (20' 3" x 18' 6")
Measurements taken to widest points. Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Kenwood oven and gas hob. Kenwood extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Solid oak floor. PVC double glazed double doors to Rear Decking Area.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.79m x 2.99m (15' 9" x 9' 10")
Walk in robe with fitted interior and roof window.
- LUXURY EN SUITE BATHROOM:
- White suite. Quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Panelled bath with mixer tap. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 2.95m (9' 10" x 9' 8")
Light oak effect laminated timber floor.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.22m x 2.86m (10' 7" x 9' 5")
Laminated timber floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.64m x 2.31m (8' 8" x 7' 7")
Laminated timber floor.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Large walk in shower enclosure with thermostatic and drencher head shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Natural stone effect tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Separate hotpress.
- Enclosed and South facing rear garden with private aspects. Laid in lawn with raised decking area and paved path. Mature shrubs and trees. Outside tap and light. Garden to front laid in lawn with shrubbery. Pavior brickset driveway.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 6.08m x 2.51m (19' 11" x 8' 3")
Roller door. Plumbed for washing machine. Ideal combi gas fired boiler. Light and power.
From Upper Malone Road turn onto Finaghy Road South. Turn right onto Greystown Park. Number 50 is on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »