- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fantastic semi detached
- Three double bedrooms
- Spacious lounge / dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Ground floor w.c
- 1st floor white bathroom suite
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Garage (short distance away)
- Generous corner site
Located just off Belvoir Drive, 50 Grays Park is a bright and spacious semi detached home, located in this highly convenient position that is within walking distance to Belvoir Park Forest, the local primary school, bus routes, public parks and community centre, with other amenities such as local shops at Drumart square as well as a variety of Churches close at hand also. The accommodation in these particular homes are exceptional, offering three large bedrooms all with built in robes, a spacious lounge with access to a family size dining area, a modern kitchen, and a 1st floor white bathroom suite, with the added bonus of a downstairs w.c. Outside this home is set on a generous corner site with gardens in lawn to the front, side and rear. There is also a garage which is located a short walk from the property.
- The accommodation comprises
- PVC double glazed front door to;
- Entrance Hall
- Recess with storage. Laminate floor.
- Ground floor w.c.
- Comprising low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Lounge 21'0 x 10'3 (6.40m x 3.12m)
- Laminate floor.
- Dining Room 11'4 x 9'6 (3.45m x 2.90m)
- Laminate floor.
- Kitchen 12'4 x 10'3 (3.76m x 3.12m)
- Range of high and low level built in units, formica work surfaces. Single 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls, extractor canopy. 4 ring gas hob and under oven. Plumbed for washing machine. Integrated fridge/freezer. Storage under stairs. Gas boiler. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- First floor
- Built in storage. Access to roof space, floored, with roof window, power
- Bedroom One 15'5 x 12'1 (4.70m x 3.68m)
- Laminate floor. Built in robe x 2.
- Bedroom Two 12'1 x 11'6 (3.68m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom Three 11'4 x 9'0 (3.45m x 2.74m)
- Built in robe.
- Bathroom 6'7 x 5'6 (2.01m x 1.68m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower. Low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin. fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Front gardens
- Gardens laid in lawns to front and side, with a range of plants, trees and shrubs.
- Garage 9'6" x 8'6" (2.90m x 2.59m)
- Accessed of Gray's Park, a short distance from the property. Double doors.
- Rear gardens
- Good sized gardens to the rear laid in lawns. Outside tap. Side gate access. Brick storage outbuilding. Gate access providing access to garage.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
40th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »