- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A deceptively spacious property located in a popular area of Dundonald
- Private and mature site of approximately 0.25 acres
- Well-presented and in excellent condition throughout
- Welcoming entrance hall with feature floor tiles
- Spacious living room with a fantastic cast iron stove
- Play room or fourth bedroom if required
- Formal dining room or family room
- Kitchen with solid wood units and space for dining
- Matching utility room with plumbing for white goods
- Downstairs family bathroom with a white three-piece suite
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and an en-suite
- A further two bedrooms upstairs - one with slide robes
- Upstairs shower room with a white three-piece suite
- Detached garage with light, power and an up & over door
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed windows
- Wonderful and private rear garden laid in lawn with a patio area
- Large front garden in lawn with a driveway to the side
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
Additional InformationMore Than Meets The Eye!
This deceptively spacious detached property certainly offers much more than what meets the eye. It will appeal to young & established families that want a great selection of amenities and local schools. It benefits from a very private site of approximately 0.25 acres that offers wonderful gardens and the accommodation is very flexible, it could be used as four bedrooms with two reception rooms or as three bedrooms with three reception rooms... the choice is yours.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall, a spacious lounge with a cast iron stove, a formal dining room, a kitchen with solid wood units and dining space, a play room or fourth bedroom, a utility room and a family bathroom with a white three-piece suite. Upstairs comprises a master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and an en-suite, a further two bedrooms and a shower room.
To the front there is a large lawn with a driveway to the side leading to the garage. The rear garden is very spacious, laid in lawn, is completely private and has a nice patio area to enjoy.
Gransha Road offers easy access to Belfast City Centre and is situated close to a wide range of renowned schools. Ballyhackamore Village is a 10 minute drive away offering a great range of eateries, pubs and shops, while local amenities in Dundonald are also close by to include Eastpoint Entertainment Village, Dundonald International Ice Bowl and David Lloyd Health Club.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 5.94m x 3.66m (19'6" x 12')
- Dining Room 3.94m x 3.18m (12'11" x 10'5")
- Play Room/Bedroom 4 3.94m x 3.51m (12'11" x 11'6")
- Kitchen/Diner 3.94m x 3.33m (12'11" x 10'11")
- Utility Room 3.43m x 2.84m (11'3" x 9'4")
- Bathroom 3.35m x 1.96m (11' x 6'5")
- Master Bedroom 4.57m x 3.94m (15' x 12'11")
- En-suite 2.36m x 1.37m (7'9" x 4'6")
- Bedroom 2 6.02m x 2.06m (19'9" x 6'9")
- Bedroom 3 4.04m x 3.00m (13'3" x 9'10")
- Shower Room 1.91m x 1.37m (6'3" x 4'6")
- Garage 4.52m x 3.12m (14'10" x 10'3")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »