- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Charming detached bungalow.
- Four bedrooms and one reception room or alternatively three bedrooms & two reception rooms.
- Fitted high gloss kitchen.
- White bathroom suite.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Upvc double glazing.
- South facing, extensive gardens.
- Lots of potential to include extending and creating a unique, lifetime home (subject to normal consents)
An extremely rare opportunity to purchase this charming detached bungalow benefitting from beautiful, extensive and landscaped South facing gardens rarely seen in today's market. Superbly located within this desirable and highly sought after development, this home must be seen to be fully appreciated. Four bedrooms and one reception room or alternatively three bedrooms and two separate reception rooms. Fitted high gloss kitchen. White bathroom suite. Oil fired central heating. Cavity wall and roof space insulation. Upvc double glazing. Off street carparking. Ideally located close to schools, shops and transport links to include the motorway network and the new Belfast Rapid Transit system - Glider making commuting even easier. An outstanding family home offering lots of potential coupled with superb feature gardens and an enviable location, we strongly recommend viewing. EPC D56
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc front door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM 21'7 x 21'2 (6.58m x 6.45m)
- Open plan to dining.
- HIGH GLOSS KITCHEN 12'3 x 8'0 (3.73m x 2.44m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine.
- LOUNGE / BEDROOM 1 14'1 x 8'8 (4.29m x 2.64m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect sanitary ware, partially tiled walls.
- BEDROOM 2 10'7 x 8'11 (3.23m x 2.72m)
- Upvc double glazed door to extensive gardens.
- BEDROOM 3 10'8 x 8'0 (3.25m x 2.44m)
- BEDROOM 4 10'2 x 8'6 (3.10m x 2.59m)
- Extensive well maintained South facing gardens and additional flagged patio. Well maintained front garden and off street carparking.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »