- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Semi-Detached Property In A Popular Residential Setting
- Three Bedrooms
- Living Room
- Open Plan Fitted Kitchen / Dining / Family Room
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Convenient To Belfast City Centre, Holywood Exchange & Belfast City Airport
- Close To Main Arterial Routes, Shops & Schools
Additional InformationSet in a popular residential setting, this attractive semi-detached property comes to the market and will appeal to those seeking to buy within this convenient part of East Belfast.
The property layout comprises an entrance hall, living room, fitted kitchen open to dining / family area on the ground floor. On the first floor, there are three bedrooms and a contemporary white bathroom suite. Outside, the property has an enclosed rear garden with patio area leading to a garden in lawn.
Benefiting from gas heating, and uPVC double glazed window frames, the current vendor has maintained the property both internally and externally leaving the property ready for its next owner.
- uPVC double glazed front door with side panels leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wooden floor. Understairs storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.84m x 3.38m (12' 7" x 11' 1")
Laminate wooden floor. Recessed spotlights.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.78m x 3.12m (12' 5" x 10' 3")
Solid wooden floor. PVC double opening sliding door to rear. Recessed spotlights. Open to:
- 2.79m x 2.24m (9' 2" x 7' 4")
Range of modern high and low level units. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Partially tiled walls. 4 ring stainless steel gas hob with under oven and extractor fan over. Plumbed for washing machine. Integrated fridge freezer. Breakfast bar.
- Access to partially floored roof space via pull down ladder.
- Contemporary white suite comprising of panel bath with mixer tap over. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Push button WC. Vanity unit with mixer taps. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 3.1m (12' 5" x 10' 2")
Built-in sliding mirrored wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.78m x 3.15m (12' 5" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.29m (9' 0" x 7' 6")
- GARDEN AREAS:
- To the rear, patio area leading to garden in lawn bordered by timber fencing. Outside tap and light. To the front, forecourt garden, and tarmac driveway to side.
Off Hawthronden Way A55
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
35th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »