This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Detached bungalow on a mature and generous site
- Offers spacious and flexible accommodation to suit different requirements
- Convenient semi-rural location – convenient to Loughinisland Village, Crossgar/Ballynahinch/Downpatrick Schools and Shops
- 3500 sq ft inc garage – 1/2 acre freehold site
- Matured landscaped gardens inc trees and lawns front and rear
- Tarmac driveway with electric gates on entrance and boundary hedging
- Double glazed PVC windows and PVC doors
- Oil fired central heating
- Generous car parking space at front, side and rear
- Double glazed PVC front door and side panels
Entrance Hall 17'1" x 11'8"
Spacious hall with feature tiles and panelled walls. BT/wifi/electrics double radiator,
Living Room 17'8 x 16
Large windows with views over front gardens. Feature Fireplace Gas Fire with back boiler and Chinese slate hearth. Dimmer switched wall lights TV point and Double radiator
Kitchen 18'6" x 20'6"
Traditional Country style units, solid worktop, four oven oil fired Aga range stove. Tiled wall area above with light. Recessed Lights.Integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer. Tiled walls and porcelain floor tiles. Double radiator and Island.
Dining Room 13'2" x 14'6"
Panelled walls, carpet to floor. Views to rear garden and open countryside. Double radiator
Family Conservatory Room 12'9" x 18'10"
Wooden Floor, Mahogany fire surround with slate inset and hearth, carpet, TV Point, double radiator, patio doors to rear garden
Bathroom 9'3" x 10'8"
Bath, mixer taps and telephone shower. Separate corner enclosed shower unit with electric shower. White wash hand basin vanity unit mirror and w/c. Tiled floor. Double radiator.
Bedroom 1 13' x 15'4"
Master en suite (Front Aspect). Telephone & TV point. Carpet. Double Radiator.
Ensuite – shower tray with glass screen. Electric Shower white wash hand basin and toilet, double radiator, shaver point, electric fan tiled walls and tiled floor
Bedroom 2 12'2" x 12'8"
Front aspect, carpet to flooring, TV point, double radiator
Bedroom 3 13' x 14'7"
Rear aspect, carpet, TV Point, double radiator
Utility room 12'4" x 12'1"
Sink unit, light and electric points, ceramic tiled floor under counter space for washing machines X 2 and tumble dryer.
Attached Garage 20'9" x 16'11" Roller Door and security lighting
Bedroom 4 - 20'2" x 18'4"
Carpet to flooring with Ensuite encompassing w/c, shower, and sink unit with walk in wardrobe
Bedroom 5/ TV Room - 20'6" x 18'10"
Currently unfinished, carpet to flooring, radiator. Ideal for 5th Bedroom or TV Room
Bedroom 6/Games Room - 12'6" x 14'6"
Currently unfinished, carpet to flooring
Private fenced rear south facing garden with views to open countryside and Loughinisland Lough. Log store and shed. Outside taps to front and rear. Security lights externally and car parking area.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »