- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
This is an excellent semi detached house set on an elevated site within Crosshill View in Kells. This home has the added benefit of a large conservatory to the rear giving any family that extra elbow room. There is a tarmac driveway to the side giving off street parking. This home is idea for the first time buyer, downsizer or the investor etc. We would thoroughly recommend a viewing of the home to truly appreciate its merits.
- Hallway 4.3 x 1.82 (14'1" x 5'11")
- Tile floor and uPVC front door.
- Lounge 3.89 x 3..48 (12'9" x 9'10".157'5")
- Recessed multi fuel stove. Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 3.71 x 2.14 (12'2" x 7'0")
- High and low level units. Halogen hob and electric oven. Stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Tile floor and splashback.
- Conservatory 4.33 x 3 (14'2" x 9'10")
- uPVC double glazed heated conservatory with double doors leading to the rear patio. Laminate floor.
- Family Bathroom 2.15 x 1.56 (7'0" x 5'1")
- Fitted with white suite with WC, WHB, Bath with electric shower over. Fully tiled.
- Bedroom 1 - Front 3.5 x 2.49 (11'5" x 8'2")
- Bedroom 2 - Rear 2.61 x 2.26 (8'6" x 7'4")
- Laminate floor and built in cupboards.
- Bedroom 3 - Rear 3.59 x 3. (11'9" x 9'10")
- Gardens to the front laid in lawns and shrubs. Fully enclosed rear patio/yard. Tarmac drive. Car port added to the side of the property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »