- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Charming Period Red Brick Semi Detached Property
- Three Large Bedrooms
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Granite Worktops and Built-in Breakfast Bar, Opening to Ample Living Space
- Separate Living Room
- Ground Floor WC
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Shower Room with Contemporary White Suite
- Ample Driveway Parking
- Landscaped Mature Rear Garden with Excellent Degree of Privacy, Ideal for Children at Play or for Outdoor Entertaining
- Conveniently Located
- Within the Catchment Area to a Range of the Province's Leading Primary and Grammar Schools
Additional InformationOriginally constructed in 1922, this charming red brick semi detached period home exudes an abundance of character and charm throughout. This location provides excellent convenience to a range of local schools, the shopping facilities at Kings Square and the Cherryvalley shops. Stormont Parliament Buildings, David Lloyd Health Club and Belfast City Airport are also close at hand. This location also boasts ease of access via main arterial routes for city commuting as well as Belfast's Outer Ring to extend the road networks.
Internally this delightful home has been beautifully presented by its current owner. The clever layout is generously proportioned. Of particular note is the modern fully fitted kitchen with granite worktops, with built-in breakfast bar, opening to ample living space. To the ground floor there is a separate living room and ground floor WC. The first floor provides three large bedrooms and a shower room with white suite. Outside the mature rear garden has been landscaped and has an excellent degree of privacy with southerly aspect, the ideal space for outdoor entertaining or children at play.
Properties of this nature within this local area attract strong demand and we therefore recommend interest at your earliest convenience.
- Hardwood front door with glazed and leaded inset to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak wooden floor.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, built-in cabinet below, concealed built-in Valiant gas fired boiler, dual aspect windows, oak wooden floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.43m x 3.18m (11' 3" x 10' 5")
Oak wooden floor.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA :
- 7.49m x 4.09m (24' 7" x 13' 5")
at widest points
Recently installed modern fully fitted kitchen, excellent range of high and low level units with granite worktops, integrated dishwasher, single drainer to Belfast sink with chrome mixer taps, space for Rangemaster cooker, extractor fan and canopy above, built-in glazed display units, polished porcelain tiled floor, built-in wine rack, space for wine cooler, built-in breakfast bar with granite worktop, low voltage spotlight, plumbed for American fridge freezer and built-in larder cupboards to side, floor to ceiling radiator, open to ample living and dining space with built-in shelving, oak surround fireplace with granite inset and hearth, open fire, polished porcelain tiled floor, dual aspect windows, uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden.
- Built-in storage cupboard, plumbed for washing machine, light and power. Access to roofspace via Slingsby ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.52m x 3.35m (14' 10" x 11' 0")
Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 3.02m (11' 4" x 9' 11")
Outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.56m x 3.56m (11' 8" x 11' 8")
at widest points
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, walk-in shower cubicle with chrome overhead shower unit, additional attachment, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, polished porcelain tiled floor, extractor fan, PVC tongue and groove ceiling.
- Tarmac driveway for ample parking to front, beautiful landscaped rear garden with excellent degree of privacy, laid in extensive paved patio area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, raised lawn for children at play, flowerbeds, shrubs, mature aspect, water feature, water tap.
Travelling along the Kings Road, country-bound, turn right at the traffic lights onto the Gilnahirk Road. Take the second right onto Cherryvalley Gardens.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »