- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Phoenix Gas Heating System
- White Shower Room
- Detached Garage
- Handy Location
- Immediate Possession
With such a convenient central location this three storey town terrace will appeal to those who need and want immediate access to all recreational social and retail amenities that Bangor has to offer and the detached garage to the rear is particularly advantageous. The property offers flexible accommodation with an appealing first floor bedroom or first floor lounge. The property, at this price, offers excellent potential and should therefore be viewed to appreciate the full extent of exactly whats on offer.
- Hardwood entrance door into ....
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Glazed entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 13'5" x 11'1" (4.09m x 3.38m)
- Open fireplace with gas fire. Tiled surround and hearth. Cornice.
- FAMILY/DINING ROOM 11'5" x 10'11" (3.48m x 3.33m)
- Open fireplace with tiled surround and hearth.
- KITCHEN 11'7" x 7'1" (3.53m x 2.16m)
- Range of high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Franke 1½ tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Understairs storage cupboard.
- WALK-IN PANTRY 5'9" x 3'8" (1.75m x 1.12m)
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising: Walk-in shower with Mira Sport electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. W.C. 3 Downlights. Built-in extractor.
- BEDROOM 1 14'11" into bay x 13'5" (4.55m into bay x 4.09m)
- BEDROOM 2 10'11" x 9'0" (3.33m x 2.74m)
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 3 14'11" x 11'0" (4.55m x 3.35m)
- BEDROOM 4 10'11" x 9'1" (3.33m x 2.77m)
- Double glazed Velux window.
- DETACHED GARAGE 18'10" x 9'0" (5.74m x 2.74m)
- Up and over door. Light and power.
- Garden in pavestones.
- REAR YARD
- Outside W.C. Light.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »