- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A spectacular detached residence situated on a spacious rural site located near Magherafelt town centre
- The ground floor exudes class with speakers installed in the ceilings and controlled lighting panels. It's compromised of a games room, music room, dining room and an extraordinary open plan kitchen and reception area with vaulted ceiling and multiple pation door leading out to the beautful landscaped gardens. The bespoke kitchen boasts a feature cicrular island as well as a curved breakfast bar with seating for over 6 people. In addition it offers top of the range appliances including miele and neff and this is extended into the large utility room which leads to a large double garage.
- Accommodation includes 4 spacious bedrooms with Master ensuite and potential for a further two ensuite showerooms and a spacious family bathroom
- The property welcomes you with electronic wrought iron gates where a tarmac driveway leads you through exceptionally kept lawns with trees and shrubs. The rear garden occupies a large deatched garage, feature pavio and picnic areas that comprise of steps that lead you to lawn and seating area.
- uPVC Windows Double Glazed
- Burglar alarm installed
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Spacious - feature contemporary wall lighting - open tread oak staircase - feature tiled floor
- FAMILY ROOM:
- Ceiling speakers - feature timber floor
- MUSIC ROOM:
- Feature fireplace with gas fire - ceiling speakers - box bat window - feature sliding doors leading to dining room - solid timber floor
- DINING ROOM:
- Ceiling speakers - patio doors leading to rear - tiled floor
- RECEPTION ROOM:
- Vaulted ceiling - air conditioning - feature fireplace - opening for wall mounted T.V. enclosure with surround sound speaker system - ceiling speakers - tiled floor
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- Beautifully designed bespoke kitchen with solid doors and granite worktops - top of the range miele applicances to include; 5 burner gas hob, 3 ovens and microwave with warming drawer - American style fridge/freezer - integrated dishwasher - feature circular island unit with sink and neff induction hob - curved breakfast bar with seating for 6+ people - feature winerack - ceiling speakers - controlled lighting panel tiled floor
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Excellent range of eye and low level units - granite worktop with sink - integrated dishwasher - integrated deep fat fryer - miele steam oven - plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer - feature wine rack door leading to garage - tiled floor - part tiled walls
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Cloakroom area - tiled floor
- W.C. - W.H.B. - tiled floor - tiled walls
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- Spacious double garage - electrics and lighting - electric roller door
- Spacious - feature storage unit - spacious hotpress - access to attic via loft ladder (attic mostly floored) - wooden floor - wooden ceiling
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- Excellent range of fitted units including dressing table - wooden floor
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower - vanity unit with W.H.B. - W.C. - electric shaver point - tiled floor - tiled walls
- BEDROOM (4):
- Built in sliderobes - wooden floor
- BEDROOM (3):
- Wooden floor - door leading to area plumbed for an ensuite
- BEDROOM (2):
- Built in wardrobes - wooden floor - door leading to area with dressing room and plumbed for ensuite
- Feature corner spa bath - shower - heated chrome towel rail - W.C. - W.H.B. - tiled floor - part tiled walls
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »