- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Mid Terraced Home
- Two Good Size Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Room Open Plan to Modern Kitchen / Dining
- White Bathroom Suite
- Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed Yard To Rear With Paved Front
- Detached Garage
- EPC E53
We are pleased to present for sale this mid terraced property conveniently located off the Lisburn Road, 50 Ashley Drive is an ideal first time buy or investment opportunity. The accommodation comprises excellent living room, modern kitchen / dining area, two well proportioned bedrooms and first floor bathroom suite. Outside there is an enclosed yard to rear with decked patio, detached garage and paved front. Gas fired central heating and double glazing are both in place. Within walking distance to many amenities including the City Centre, Queens University, City Hospital and the many shops and restaurants of the Lisburn Road, early viewing is recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Wooden Front door.
- LIVING ROOM
- Gas fireplace. Laminate flooring
- OPEN PLAN 21'0 X 12'10 (6.40m X 3.91m)
- Under stairs storage and plumbed for washing machine.
- KITCHEN / DINING
- Excellent range of high and low level units, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated wine rack, plumbed for dishwasher, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, recessed spotlighting, laminate wood floor, double doors to enclosed rear garden.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- Access to floored and insulated roofspace via slingsby ladder.
- BEDROOM ONE 12'10 X 9'6 (3.91m X 2.90m)
- Built in robes.
- BEDROOM TWO 10'10 x 6'7 (3.30m x 2.01m)
- BATHROOM 7'7 x 5'7 (2.31m x 1.70m)
- White suite comprising panel bath with shower , low flush W.C, wash hand basin with built in storage, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Enclosed yard to rear with decked patio area, detached garage and paved front.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »