- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Contemporary Townhouse Home Constructed by Award Winning Team 22/7 Architects and Geddis Developments
- Exceptional Specification Including Underfloor Heating, Solid Oak Flooring, Granite Work Surfaces and Marble to the Bathrooms
- Living Room with Double Height Ceiling, Underfloor Heating, Solid Oak Floor and Recess for Fire
- Bespoke Designed Kitchen with Excellent Range of Integrated Appliances, Underfloor Heating and Door to Rear Patio Garden
- Three/Four Bedroom Layout with Option for a Master Floor with Dramatic Master Bedroom, En Suite Bathroom and En Suite Dressing Room
- Contemporary Duravit Sanitary Ware
- Utility Area on Ground Floor
- First Floor Cloakroom with WC
- Second Floor Bathroom with Three Piece White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Driveway Parking
- Integral Garage
- First Floor Balcony Accessed via the Living Room
- Delightful Rear Patio Garden with Outlook to Period Church Building
- Much Admired and Landscaped Development
- In Close Proximity to Ballyholme Beach and Village
- Easy Access to an Excellent Range of Schools as Well as Belfast via Main Arterial Routes
Additional InformationConstructed by the award winning team Geddis Developments and 22/7 Architects, this development of townhouse semi detached properties has quickly become well established and much admired for its innovative contemporary design and excellent calibre of fixtures and fittings. The fusion of cutting edge design and extensive use of natural materials, including floor to ceiling glass, solid oak flooring and marble and granite work surfaces, combine to create a magnificent modern living environment. This lifestyle property boasts underfloor heating to the kitchen, dining room and living room. Every detail is architecturally designed, including the bespoke fitted maple wood kitchen with range of integrated appliances and access door to a delightful patio garden. The living room features a double height ceiling with sliding patio doors opening to a fantastic balcony which basks most of the day in sunlight. Further benefits include Phoenix Gas heating, double glazed windows and contemporary Duravit sanitary ware to the bathrooms and en suite. A versatile layout of either four bedrooms or three and a second level master floor with dramatic master bedroom, en suite bathroom and walk-in dressing room, opens the market to a variety of purchasers. An integral garage with remote control door and utility area on the ground floor further enhances this most desirable property.
This style of design concept is particularly sought after in today's market. Its close proximity to Bangor's ring roads and a variety of retail outlets, Ballyholme village, a range of local schools and many delightful coastal walks ensures this home will create instant and strong interest on today's market.
- Front door with double glazed side panel to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Fully tiled floor, utility area with storage cupboards, granite work top, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, lighting, door to integral garage.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin, mixer tap, fully tiled floor, extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.05m x 3.96m (16' 7" x 13' 0")
at widest points
Feature vaulted ceiling, solid oak floor, recess for fire, sliding double glazed patio doors to privately owned balcony.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING/FAMILY AREA:
- 5.05m x 3.43m (16' 7" x 11' 3")
at widest points
Range of high and low level solid maple units, granite work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps on matching granite drainer, stainless steel splashback, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, integrated oven, integrated five ring gas hob on island unit with granite work top, storage cupboards, breakfast bar, fully tiled floor, underfloor heating, double glazed door to outside.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 2.54m (11' 3" x 8' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.43m x 2.39m (11' 3" x 7' 10")
- Three piece white suite comprising: panelled bath with shower over, mixer tap, wash hand basin on marble display with marble splashback, low flush WC, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS LANDING:
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.05m x 3.99m (16' 7" x 13' 1")
at widest points
Two Velux windows letting in additional natural light.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.34m x 2.26m (7' 8" x 7' 5")
Built-in storage, additional storage in eaves.
- Three piece white suite comprising: panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, floating wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush WC, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, Velux window, extractor fan.
- Front garden in lawns, driveway in attractive brick paviour leading to integral garage, private fully enclosed rear courtyard garden, privately owned good sized first floor balcony with westerly aspect.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 3.99m x 2.97m (13' 1" x 9' 9")
plus additional storage area
Remote up and over door, gas fired boiler, power, light.
Travelling through Ballyholme from Bangor, at Ballyholme village turn right onto Windmill Road, the second left is Ashley Drive. This development is located on the left hand side adjacent to Ballyholme Presbyterian Church.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »