Looking for a mortgage?
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements. Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A delightful detached property located just off the Croft Road in Holywood
- Welcoming entrance hall benefiting from plenty of under stair storage
- Formal lounge with a feature fireplace and an open fire
- Superbly extended open plan kitchen, living and dining room
- Dining area benefiting from a vaulted ceiling and patio doors to the garden
- Luxury ground floor family bathroom with a separate bath and shower
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms on the ground floor
- A further two double bedrooms on the first floor
- Modern shower room with a white three piece suite
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Utility area to the rear of the attached garage
- Attached garage with light, power and overhead storage
- Spacious paved rear patio area – perfect for al fresco dining
- Private rear garden laid in lawn with mature plants & shrubs
- Large garden shed providing excellent storage
- Front garden boarded by a mature hedge
- Driveway providing ample off-street parking
- Superb location within walking distance to all Holywood has to offer
- Within the catchment area for leading schools
Move for More!
This is a wonderful opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented detached property in the vibrant and bustling town of Holywood. The property has been extended to provide spacious and flexible accommodation that can be utilised to suit the needs of a wide variety of purchasers. The superb open plan kitchen, living and dining room will be the main focal point of the property where plenty of quality time will be spent, from relaxing in the evening to having friends and family over for a get-together!
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall with useful under stair storage, a formal lounge with a feature fireplace and an open fire, a wonderful open plan kitchen, living and dining room with a feature vaulted ceiling and patio doors to the rear garden, two double bedrooms and a luxury family bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower. Upstairs comprises of two spacious bedrooms and a modern shower room with a white three piece suite. There is a useful utility area to the rear of the attached garage to keep the noise of the washing machine out of the house.
Externally to the front there is a good-sized garden flanked by a mature hedge and a spacious brick paved driveway to side providing off-street parking. To the rear there is a flat lawn that the children of the family can get plenty of use from and a large patio that is perfect for enjoying a drink and a bite to eat!
Ardmore Road is located off Croft Road in the vibrant town of Holywood. The property is within walking distance to the town centre with its many shops, restaurants and boutiques and there is an excellent choice of leading schools.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
Living Room 10'7" x 17'0"
Dining/Snug Area 19'7" x 9'5"
Kitchen 8'5" x 13'5"
Bedroom 1 14'1" x 14'1"
Bedroom 2 8'10" x 12'0"
Bedroom 3 8'10" x 13'1"
Bedroom 4 10'3" x 9'9"
Bathroom 8'9" x 7'1"
Shower Room 4'6" x 12'0"
Garage 17'0" x 9'0"
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views