- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious End Terrace Property
- Lounge with Square Bay Window
- Fitted Kitchen with Ample Dining Area and Access to Rear Garden
- Ground Floor Family Bathroom
- Three Bedrooms to the First Floor
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Front Forecourt and Rear Garden Laid in Lawns
- Outside Store
- Suitable for a Range of Purchasers
- Popular and Convenient Location Close to Schools, Holywood Town Centre and to Bus and Rail Networks
Additional InformationThis well maintained end terrace property benefits from a generous rear garden with gardens laid in lawns and offers fantastic accommodation with three bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, and ground floor family bathroom.
Abbey Ring is a popular and convenient location, situated within walking distance of Holywood town centre, an excellent range of local schools, and to both bus and rail networks to Belfast and Bangor.
Also close at hand are Tesco's, Holywood Exchange and Bannatyne Health and Fitness Club as well as the George Best City Airport and the city centre for the commuter.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With double glazed and uPVC entrance door, double glazed side light, leading through to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With laminate wood effect floor, cloaks area and storage under stairs with electrics.
- 3.9m x 3.1m (12' 10" x 10' 2")
into square bay
Outlook to front.
- 3.1m x 2.9m (10' 2" x 9' 6")
Range of high and low level units, space for cooker, stainless steel and glazed extractor above, partially tiled walls, laminate work surface, stainless steel sink and drainer with chrome mixer tap, outlook to rear garden, space for fridge freezer, space for washing machine and space for dryer, uPVC and double glazed access door to rear garden, storage cupboard.
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold taps, bath with hot and cold taps and Triton electric shower with telephone handle attachment, partially tiled walls, fully tiled floor, extractor fan.
- With access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.1m x 2.8m (10' 2" x 9' 2")
Outlook to front, built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.8m x 2.9m (9' 2" x 9' 6")
With outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.3m x 2.1m (10' 10" x 6' 11")
Outlook to rear, range of built-in robes.
- Ample front driveway parking, laid in brick, and, to the rear, garden laid in lawn with outside brick store.
Travelling into Holywood, along the main dual carriageway, turn right as signposted at the first entrance into Holywood onto the Belfast Road. Turn right again onto Jackson's Road and then left onto Oakley Avenue. Turn right onto Abbey Ring and Number 50 is located on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »