This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Stunning Semi-Detached House in Sought After Location
- Excellent Decorative Order Throughout
- Lounge with Bay Window and Feature Fireplace
- Separate Dining Room
- Large Conservatory Offering Additional Accommodation
- Good Sized Kitchen with Plentiful Storage
- Three Well-Proportioned First Floor Bedrooms
- Spacious Bathroom with Separate Shower Cubicle
- Attached Brick Garage
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating / Fully uPVC Double Glazed
- Ample Driveway Parking For Multiple Cars
- South Facing Rear Garden with Large Decked Patio
Additional InformationThis attractive, red brick, semi-detached home is ideally located off the Kensington Road in Cherryvalley, a highly sought after area close to leading schools, transport links and local amenities.
Stylishly decorated and extremely well-presented, the property is well-appointed with three good sized bedrooms and three reception rooms. There is also a useful floored roofspace which offers additional storage. Externally, there is a front lawn and large driveway for multiple cars, along with a garage. To the rear, an enclosed and south facing garden with decked patio.
Likely to appeal to the growing family, viewing comes highly recommended.
- uPVC and glazed front door with glass side panels.
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cloaks cupboard under stairs. Storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE:15' 0" x 10' 9" (4.57m x 3.28m)
- (into bay) Feature carved fireplace, gas fire, picture rail.
- DINING ROOM:12' 2" x 10' 0" (3.71m x 3.05m)
- Cornice ceiling. Double doors to. . .
- CONSERVATORY:13' 0" x 9' 9" (3.96m x 2.97m)
- Ceramic tiled floor. Door to decked patio/garden.
- KITCHEN:11' 11" x 7' 5" (3.63m x 2.25m)
- Shaker style kitchen with extensive range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for range (piped for gas), stainless steel splashback, extractor fan and canopy, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):10' 9" x 11' 9" (3.28m x 3.58m)
- (into bay).
- BEDROOM (2):10' 9" x 12' 4" (3.28m x 3.76m)
- BEDROOM (3):9' 5" x 7' 5" (2.87m x 2.26m)
- White bathroom suite comprising corner bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, fully tiled shower cubicle with Thermostatic shower unit, low flush wc. pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls. Linen cupboard with built-in storage and radiator. Low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- Access to:
- ATTIC ROOM:
- via Slingsby type ladder. Velux window.
- Front garden laid in lawns. Driveway parking.
- Fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawns. Raised decked patio area.
- ATTACHED GARAGE11' 9" x 7' 4" (3.58m x 2.24m)
(in last 30 days)
41st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »