- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Semi Detached Villa
- Extremely high standard of finish throughout
- Lounge with multi fuel burning stove
- Luxury Kitchen with range of integrated appliances, open plan to Dining Room with direct access to the garden
- Ground floor cloaks with low flush suite
- 3 Well proportioned Bedrooms - Master with En-suite Shower Room
- Bathroom with luxury white suite
- Phoenix Natural Gas heating - underfloor heating to ground floor
- Fully enclosed rear garden laid out with low maintenance in mind, decked patio area, etc / Driveway parking
- Popular and quiet location.
Additional InformationThis attractive, semi-detached villa occupies a quiet cul-de-sac position within this select and sought after development. Worcester Lane enjoys a superb location with its delightful coastal walks, local shops, churches and public transport all within a stone's throw.
The property has been well designed with a contemporary theme. Of particular note would be the kitchen with casual living and dining area overlooking the garden which enjoys a sunny aspect, spacious lounge and on the first floor, three well proportioned bedrooms including master bedroom with ensuite shower room. Externally the gardens are landscaped to include a good sized decked area, assuring the eventual purchaser low maintenance living.
Properties in this locality are always in demand; therefore early viewing is strongly advised.
- Hardwood front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- 5.03m x 3.4m (16' 6" x 11' 2")
Wood burning stove with slate hearth.
- 5.72m x 4.55m (18' 9" x 14' 11")
Oak effect kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units with granite work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and granite drainer, 4-ring gas hob and stainless steel splash back, built-in wine rack, integrated dishwasher, gas fired boiler, Baumatic Zanussi integrated fridge freezer, low voltage spot lights, ceramic tiled floor, casual dining area and living area, double doors to decked patio and garden.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.89m x 3.3m (12' 9" x 10' 10")
Built-in robes with mirrored doors.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, extractor fan, spot lighting, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 3.15m (11' 9" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.53m x 2.44m (11' 7" x 8' 0")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel radiator.
- Access to roofspace.
- Laundry cupboard with space for tumble dryer and freezer, built-in storage.
- Driveway parking for two cars.
Landscaped gardens in decked patio with an array of plants, shrubs, etc.
Travelling out of Bangor on the Crawfordsburn Road towards Crawfordsburn with West Church on your left, turn right into Worcester Avenue which is just before the roundabout.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
39th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »