This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Family Town House
- Four bedrooms
- Living room with dining area
- Master bedroom Ensuite
- 1650sq ft
- Integrated garage
- Enclosed rear garden
- Beam Vacuum System
- Security Alarm
We are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented town house in this ever popular area of Saintfield, which must be seen to fully appreciate the size, space and accommodation it has to offer. The well thought out design is set over three storeys extending to approximately 1650sq ft. The house can be accessed from the ground or first floor level. On the ground floor there is a utility room, sitting room/fourth bedroom and integrated garage. The first floor comprises of a fitted kitchen, living room with dining area and a cloakroom with W.C. The second floor has three bedrooms, master bedroom ensuite and a family bathroom. Property in this area has sold well in recent times, so we recommend early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- First floor
- Entrance Hall
- PVC glazed front door to spacious entrance hall. LED Spotlights.
- White suite comprising low flush WC and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and splash area.
- Kitchen 10'10" x 9'2" (3.30m x 2.79m)
- A range of high and low level units incorporating granite worktops, integrated oven and hob, stainless steel extractor fan, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated dish washer and integrated fridge freezer.
- Living Room/Dining Room 20'7" x 17'10" (6.27m x 5.44m)
- Large bright living room with feature sand stone gas fireplace and large dining area.
- Ground floor
- Ground floor hallway
- Understairs storage cupboard. LED Spotlights
- Utility Room 10'8" x 6'7" (3.25m x 2.01m)
- Range of high and low level units including space for washing machine and tumble dryer. PVC glazed door to outside at ground level.
- Bedroom 4/ Sitting room 17'10" x 12'2" (5.44m x 3.71m)
- Fourth bedroom or extra sitting room. Double doors to rear garden.
- Garage 10'4" x 17'3" (3.15m x 5.26m)
- Up and over door. Power and light.
- Second floor
- Second floor Landing
- Large store and access to roof space.
- Bedroom 2 8'6" x 6'8" (2.59m x 2.03m)
- Rear facing bedroom
- Master bedroom 15'8 x 11'1" (4.78m x 3.38m)
- Rear facing bedroom with ensuite.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin and shower. Tiled over sink and PVC panelled shower.
- Bedroom 3 11'6" x 10'10 (3.51m x 3.30m)
- Front facing bedroom.
- Bathroom 7'2" x 6'9" (2.18m x 2.06m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin and corner bath. Tiled at splash area.
- To the front is a small pebbled flower bed and a brick paved driveway for off street parking.
To the rear is an enclosed garden laid out in lawn with plantings and a patio area.
How much will it cost?
(in last 30 days)
43rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »