- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached family home
- Four bedrooms
- Master bedroom ensuite
- Kitchen/ dining area
- Living room
- Family bathroom
- Detached garage
- Beautifully presented
- popular locations
- Off street parking
This fantastic detached family home in the ever popular Woodridge development has a lot more to offer than meets the eye. Only on internal inspection will you fully appreciate the substantial and adaptable accommodation combined with the high standard of finish used throughout giving it a show house feel. Internally the property comprises living room, luxury fitted kitchen with dining/ living area, separate w.c, 4 bedrooms, master bedroom ensuite, and a family bathroom . Externally the property further benefits from a detached garage, garden and ample parking at the rear. Due to the level of finished used throughout we don't expect this property to sit about for long, we recommend early viewing.
- Entrance Hall 5.74m x 2.19m (18'10" x 7'2")
- Pvc glazed front door to entrance hall with tiled flooring.
- Living Room 5.74m x 3.96m (18'10" x 13'0")
- Bright living room with feature fireplace with wooden surround, decorative inset and granite hearth.
- Kitchen/Dining Room 5.56m x 3.86m (18'3" x 12'8")
- A range of high and low level units including one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit, recess for washing machine and dishwaser, integrated double oven, hob and fridge freezer. Tiled floor and door to rear.
- Bedroom 4 3.05m x 3.05m (10'0" x 10'0")
- Rear facing.
- WC 1.93m x 0.86m (6'4" x 2'10")
- White suite comprising low flush w.c and wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- Understairs storage cupboard.
- Master Bedroom 3.40m x 3.96m (11'2" x 13'0")
- Master bedroom with ensuite.
- En-suite 2.82m x 2.44m (9'3" x 8'0")
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Tiled floor and splash area.
- Bedroom 2 2.82m x 3.86m (9'3" x 12'8")
- Side facing with built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 2.79m x 4.06m (9'2" x 13'4")
- Sliding door to outside.
- Bathroom 2.90m x 2.08m (9'6" x 6'10")
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and panel bath with overhead shower. Tiled floor and splash area. Hotpress.
- Garage 6.02m x 3.10m (19'9 x 10'2)
- Up and over door, power and light.
- Storage under garage 5.18m x 3.05m (17'0 x 10)
- To the front is a garden laid out in lawns with patio area.
To the rear is off street parking, patio area and mature plantings.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »