- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Comfortable mid town house.
- Three excellent bedrooms.
- One reception room.
- Luxury high gloss fitted kitchen.
- Downstairs w.c.
- White bathroom suite with shower cubicle.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Gas central heating.
- Private rear gardens.
- EPC C73
A comfortable mid town house that enjoys a prominent position within this established cul de sac residential development. Three excellent bedrooms / one generous reception room with gas fire and feature double doors to a luxurious high gloss finished kitchen / dining area with a feature Range, built-in appliances and Upvc double patio doors. White bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle. Downstairs cloakroom / w.c. Upvc double glazed windows / gas central heating system. Good, fresh, youthful presentation throughout. Car parking to front. Private and secure rear gardens. Excellent first time / co-ownership purchase. Close to excellent transport links both bus / rail. Well worth a visit ! EPC C73
- GROUND FLOOR
- Wood strip flooring.
- CLOAKROOM / DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps, heated chrome towel radiator, tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM 15'10 x 12'5 (4.83m x 3.78m)
- Wood strip flooring, feature marble fireplace with granite inset and hearth, gas fire inset, double doors to;
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 16'1 x 10'9 (4.90m x 3.28m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units with chrome handles and granite work surfaces, feature under lighting, space from range with chrome extractor fan over, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated washing machine, dishwasher, tiling, downlighters, storage understairs, partially tiled walls, double doors to rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Roofspace access, linen closet.
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 12'4 x 9'1 (3.76m x 2.77m)
- Double mirror robes.
- BEDROOM 2 14'1 x 7'4 (4.29m x 2.24m)
- BEDROOM 3 10'4 x 8'3 (3.15m x 2.51m)
- Panelled bath with telephone hand shower, fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, heated chrome towel radiator, partly tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Carparking to front while enclosed, fenced and secure to rear, outside light and tap/
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »