- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Very Well Presented Townhouse Located In Quiet Development
- Excellent Location Off Upper Dunmurry Lane
- Bright And Spacious Living Room With Feature Gas Fire
- Modern Kitchen Open To An Excellent Dining Area
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Well Appointed Family Bathroom With Separate Shower Cubicle
- Downstairs W.C
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking
- Gas Heating
- Double Glazing
- Early Viewing Advised
Additional InformationVery well presented mid townhouse position in a quiet development off Credenhill Park, off Upper Dunmurry Lane. Many local amenities, public transport services and main arterial routes are easily accessible.
The property has been maintained to an excellent standard by the present owners and the new owner will have little to do but move in. This deceptively spacious townhouse comprises of a bright and airy living room with feature gas fire, modern kitchen open to dining area and a w.c cloakroom on the ground floor. Three generous bedrooms and a well appointed family bathroom complete with separate shower cubicle are to the first floor.
The property futher benefits from a private and enclosed rear garden and allocated parking.
Early viewing is advised to appreciate this fine home.
Management fees approx. £440 per year
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood strip flooring
- W.C CLOAKROOM:
- Low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps, heated chrome towel radiator, tiled floor
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.83m x 3.78m (15' 10" x 12' 5")
Wood strip flooring, feature fire place with granite hearth
- KITCHEN OPEN TO DINING AREA :
- 4.9m x 3.28m (16' 1" x 10' 9")
Excellent range of high and low level units with chrome handles and granite work surfaces, feature under lighting, space from range with chrome extractor fan over, integrated fridge freezer, integrated washing machine, partly tiled walls, double doors to rear garden
- Roof space access, linen closet
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.76m x 2.77m (12' 4" x 9' 1")
Double mirror robes
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.29m x 2.24m (14' 1" x 7' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.15m x 2.51m (10' 4" x 8' 3")
- Panel bath with telephone hand shower, fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, heated chrome towel radiator, partly tiled walls, tiled floor
- Rear garden in lawn with patio and timber fencing.
Allocated parking to the front,
Heading along Upper Dunmurry Lane turn left into Credenhill Park, turn left into Forest Park and continue on into Woodberry Lane.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »