- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Mid Terrace Villa Situated In A Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Location
- Ideal For First Time Buyers Or For Investors Alike
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Two With Fitted Robes
- Good Sized Lounge With Feature Gas Inset Fireplace
- Three Piece White Bathroom Suite & Ground Floor Cloakroom WC
- Phoenix Gas Heating System / Double Glazed In UPVC Frames
- Front Garden With Edged Lawns And Bedding With Shrubs
- Enclosed Low Maintenance Rear Garden With Patio
- Short Distance From Popular Schools & Bloomfield Shopping Centre
Additional InformationThis mid terrace villa is situated in a pleasant cul-de-sac location overlooking an open green area, and makes for an ideal investment or first time buyer home. The property offers a good sized lounge with gas fireplace, and a large separate kitchen dining room with range of fitted cupboards. There is also three well proportioned bedrooms, two with a fitted wardrobe, and a three piece white bathroom suite with electric shower over the bath. The home further benefits from double glazing, a Phoenix Gas heating system, and a ground floor cloakroom WC. Outside there is a garden to front with lawns and shrubs, and a low maintenance enclosed rear garden with patio area. Located only a short distance from popular schools and Bloomfield Shopping Centre, internal viewing is recommended.
- OPEN PORCH:
- UPVC double glazed entrance door, telephone point, wood laminate flooring.
- 4.09m x 3.48m (13' 5" x 11' 5")
Double panelled radiator, wood laminate flooring, stone fireplace with tiled hearth and gas inset fire.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 5.41m x 3.48m (17' 9" x 11' 5")
Range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, double panelled radiator, part tiled walls, gas boiler unit, under stairs storage cupboard.
- REAR PORCH:
- UPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- CLOAKROOM WC:
- Push button WC, pedestal wash hand basin.
- Double fitted cupboard and separate Hot Press with storage, roofspace access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.11m x 3.15m (13' 6" x 10' 4")
Single panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 3.m (11' 4" x 9' 10")
Single panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.67m x 2.18m (8' 9" x 7' 2")
Single panelled radiator.
- PVC panelled bath with Triton electric shower, push button WC, pedestal wash hand basin, single panelled radiator, part tiled walls, part PVC panelled walls.
- To front - edged lawns, bedding areas with shrubs.
To rear - crazy paved patio, enclosed with fencing, outside tap.
From Balloo Road turn in to Willowbrook Road then take the first right and continue in to the cul-de-sac ahead.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »