- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- 4 BEDROOMS / 1 RECEPTION
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- PVC FRONT & BACK DOORS
- TARMAC DRIVEWAY
- Having understairs storage and tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 4.93m x 3.73m (16'2" x 12'3")
- Having magnificent ornamental fireplace with electric inset, semi-solid wooden floor.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 6.10m x 3.76m wp (20' x 12'4" wp)
- Having range of eye and low level units with concealed lighting under, tiling between units, 1 1/2 bowl sink unit with mixer taps, hob, underoven, extractor hood, plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge / freezer, skirting lighting, ample dining space, tiled floor, French doors leading to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Having eye and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer.
- GUEST WHB & WC
- Having 1/2 tiled walls and tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Having hotpress.
- MASTER BEDROOM 3.61m x 3.53m wp (11'10" x 11'7" wp)
- Having built in wardrobes and recessed lighting.
- Comprising fully tiled walk in electric shower, whb set in vanity unit, wc, recessed lighting, fully tiled walls and floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m x 2.84m (12' x 9'4")
- BEDROOM 3 2.95m x 2.36m (9'8" x 7'9")
- Having built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 4 2.84m x 2.36m (9'4" x 7'9")
- Comprising bath, whb and wc, 1/2 tiled walls, tiled floor.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Neat lawn to front.
Decked patio area to rear leading to lawn.
Schools near 5 Wheatfield CourtVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »