5 West Bay Apartments, 46-50 Mark Street, Portrush BT56 8QB
2 Bed Apartment For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Ground floor two bedroom apartment
- uPVC tripled glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- Partial sea views
- Immaculate decorative order
- Designated car parking space in rear car park
- Outside store in rear car park 2.192m x 1m (7'2" x 3'28")
- Stoned patio area to front enclosed by railings
- Communal automatic doors with keypad entry
- New lighting and tiled floor in communal entrance hall
- Security cameras with link-up system
- Communal gardens with sea views and barbeque area
- Management Company in place
Additional InformationA superb ground floor 2 bedroom apartment, ideally situated in the heart of Portrush town centre convenient to shops, restaurants and local amenities. The apartment enjoys the benefit of partial sea views, recently installed uPVC tripled glazed windows, gas fired central heating, a designated car parking space and outside store in the rear car park, and an enclosed patio to the front.
A communal garden and barbeque area with sea views is located across the road from the West Bay apartments. The communal automatic entrance door is operated by keypad entry, with security cameras, and link-up system. The bright and airy communal entrance hall has the benefit of beautiful new tiled flooring and new lighting. This well presented apartment is in immaculate decorative order and we have no hesitation in recommending internal inspection at the earliest opportunity.
COMMUNAL GROUND FLOOR:
- New tiled floor, half tiled walls, new communal lighting, access to rear car park, lift facilities and stairs.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate flooring, intercom, smoke alarm, carbon monoxide alarm. Built-in storage/ cloaks cupboard with light, (also housing gas boiler and electrics).
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINING AREA:
- 6.384m x 3.412m (20' 11" x 11' 2")
Wall mounted electric fire with 'pebbles', laminate flooring, cornice, wired for wall lights, two telephone points, television/satellite point. Partial sea views. Bay window with uPVC French doors leading to patio area enclosed by small wall and railings. Open arch to:
- 2.726m x 2.384m (8' 11" x 7' 10")
Kitchen with range of high and low level 'Shaker' style units, contrasting worktops, built-in wine rack, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, tiled display area with lighting above the sink, 'Hotpoint' ceramic hob, 'Whirlpool' electric oven, stainless steel extractor fan, 'integrated 'Ignis' fridge and freezer, integrated 'Indesit' washing machine/dryer. Tiled between the units with concealed strip lights, kickboard lights, and grey porcelain tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.639m x 2.478m (18' 6" x 8' 2")
Partial sea views, television/satellite point.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Grohe' mains shower fitting, low flush wc, wash hand basin with vanity unit, chrome towel rail, illuminated mirrored cabinet, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.375m x 2.302m (14' 4" x 7' 7")
Partial sea views and view over coast road.
- 2.352m x 1.631m (7' 9" x 5' 4")
Panel bath with shower screen, telephone shower, three-quarter tiled around the bath, wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan, illuminated mirror, tiled floor.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES:
- Designated car parking space in rear car park, and outside store 2.192m x 1m (7'2" x 3'28"). Communal barbeque area in front car park with gardens and sea views, stoned patio area to front enclosed by railings.
- All purchasers will be Shareholders in a Management Company formed to maintain communal and open space areas. Details of service charge available upon request.
Travel along Kerr Street and continue along onto Main Street, veer right onto Mark Street where you will find West Bay apartments situated on the left hand side.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »