- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- NEW PRICE £365,000
- Beautifully Presented Three Storey Period Home Situated In Highly Sought After Location
- Stunning Views Of Belfast Lough, North Channel, Antrim Hills & Whitehead To Front
- Conveniently Located Only A Short Distance From Coastal Walks, Town Centre & Yacht Clubs
- Flexible & Spacious Accommodation Throughout With Two Separate Reception Rooms
- Large Open Plan Kitchen Dining Room With Generous Range Of Maple Fitted Cupboards
- Up To Five Bedrooms, With Two Currently Being Used As Offices & One As Storage
- Master Bedroom With Marble Fireplace, Maple Wood Flooring & Impressive Sea Views
- Four Piece White Family Bathroom Suite On First Floor Including Separate Large Shower
- Further White Shower Room Suite On Second Floor And Ground Floor Cloakroom WC
- Terraced Garden To Front In Lawns / Parking & Decked Area To Rear Via Passage In Common
- Impressive Porch Area Off Kitchen With Glazed Roof The Full Height Of The Home
Additional InformationSet in a highly sought after location just off Clifton Road, 5 Victoria Terrace commands outstanding views of Belfast Lough, the North Channel, Antrim Hills, Whitehead, The Gobbins and Scotland in the distance.
This three storey period property has been loved by the current owners for many years now and they have maintained the home well during this time. The house offers well proportioned and flexible accommodation throughout with all rooms to the front of property benefiting from the stunning sea views.
On the ground floor there is a spacious entrance hall with a cloakroom WC off, large main lounge with feature fireplace and bay window with double glass panelled doors leading to a separate family room with gas stove. From here you continue in to the open plan kitchen dining room with generous range of maple wood fitted units, marble worktops, integrated appliances and a useful utility store and larder off. Adjoining the kitchen is an impressive porch area with a glazed roof set at the full height of the home.
Leading upstairs on the first floor there is a large master bedroom with bay window and marble fireplace, a four piece white family bathroom suite including large shower enclosure and two further rooms in the rear return currently used as offices. On the second floor there is a large store room or optional fifth bedroom, two further good sized bedrooms and a white shower room with three piece suite and walk-in Hot Press.
Outside there is a terraced garden area to the front in lawns and to the rear of the home there is a rear laneway in common providing access to private off street parking and a decked area. With coastal walks, both Yacht Clubs and Bangor Town Centre all just a short distance away, this property has so much to offer the discerning buyer.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Solid maple wood flooring, dado rail, wooden entrance door with leased stained glass panel, cornicing, picture rail.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden entrance door with etched glass panels and side panels, dado rail, ceiling rose, double panelled radiator.
- CLOAKROOM WC:
- Low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, extractor.
- 5.49m x 3.99m (18' 0" x 13' 1")
Large bay window with attractive sea views, three panelled radiators, picture rail, cornicing, feature fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, painted slate surround, tiled hearth, sculpted frieze, wooden double glass panelled doors and sidescreens to:
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.73m x 3.58m (12' 3" x 11' 9")
Tiled flooring, picture rail, single panelled radiator, feature gas stove.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 5.77m x 3.68m (18' 11" x 12' 1")
Overall. Generous range of maple fitted high and low level cupboards, marble worktops, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer taps, walk-in larder cupboard off, integrated fridge and dishwasher, built-in oven and four ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, recessed lighting, space for freezer, two double panelled radiators, utility store off with plumbing for machine and tiled flooring.
- COVERED PORCH:
- 5.72m x 2.16m (18' 9" x 7' 1")
Impressive space with glazed roof at full height of house. Gas boiler unit, tap, tiled floor, glazed wooden door to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.92m x 5.54m (19' 5" x 18' 2")
Bay window with impressive sea views, marble fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, tiled hearth, solid maple wood flooring, two single panelled radiators, picture rail.
- 3.71m x 3.68m (12' 2" x 12' 1")
Large shower enclosure with Aqualisa power shower unit, panelled bath, close coupled WC and wall mounted wash hand basin, large walk-in airing cupboard off, chrome heated towel rail, picture rail, cornicing, part tiled walls.
- HALF LANDING:
- Sliding sash stained glass window, cornicing, dado rail.
- 2.72m x 2.34m (8' 11" x 7' 8")
Single panelled radiator.
- OFFICE 2 / BEDROOM 4:
- 3.86m x 2.9m (12' 8" x 9' 6")
Single panelled radiator, cornicing.
- Dado rail, velux window, cornicing, roofspace access.
- BEDROOM (5) / STORE ROOM:
- 4.95m x 3.73m (16' 3" x 12' 3")
Single panelled radiator, cornicing, built-in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.65m x 3.3m (15' 3" x 10' 10")
Panoramic sea views, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.47m x 2.74m (14' 8" x 9' 0")
Panoramic sea views, double panelled radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.68m x 2.79m (12' 1" x 9' 2")
Shower enclosure with Bristan electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, walk-in Hot Press off, part tiled walls, double panelled radiator.
- To front - tiered front garden in lawns.
To rear - rear passage in common providing access to pavior off street parking with wooden entrance gate, bedding area with shrubs, timber decked area, gate leading to right of way walkway.
Travelling up High Street, Bangor as you reach the top of the hill take the turn on the left on to Clifton Road. Continue along and take the third turn on the left in to Upper Clifton. At the bottom turn left on to Victoria Terrace.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »