- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern End Terrace in a Popular Cul De Sac Development
- Generous Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Modern Kitchen with Breakfast Area
- 3 Bedrooms, Including Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Bathroom with White Suite/Ground Floor Cloakroom with WC
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Double Garage and Additional Driveway Parking
- Private Rear Garden with Sheltered Patio Area
- Convenient to Many Amenities Including Shops, Public Parks and Public Transport
Additional InformationThis well presented townhouse is ideally located in this popular modern cul de sac development just off Upper Malone Road.
The property offers generous accommodation which is perfectly complemented by the private, enclosed rear garden with sheltered sitting area.
Set in a convenient location, close to both Belfast and Lisburn yet convenient to a range of amenities including Malone & Dunmurry golf Courses, Sir Thomas and Lady Dixon Park and The Lagan Towpath, this property can only be fully appreciated on internal inspection.
- Hardwood front door with glazed inset and side wondows to
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood effect floor
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, wood flooring, extractor fan
- 4.98m x 4.7m (16' 4" x 15' 5")
Wood flooring, attractive fireplace with granite hearth, glazed door to rear
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 3.78m x 2.84m (12' 5" x 9' 4")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, Ariston 4 ring hob with electric oven under, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, part tiled walls, built in wine rack
- Access to roofspace, hotpress
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.06m x 3.1m (13' 4" x 10' 2")
Range of built in robes and storage
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.74m x 2.67m (9' 0" x 8' 9")
Built in robes
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 1.93m (9' 0" x 6' 4")
Built in robes
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, part tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan
- Quiet cul de sac development. Front garden in lawns and beds, paviour driveway with parking leading to
- 9.02m x 2.79m (29' 7" x 9' 2")
Up & over door, power and light, oil fired boiler
- Enclosed and private rear garden in lawns with boundary fence and paved patio area
Heading out of Belfast on Upper Malone Road, continue past The Dub Stores and then turn right in to Upper Malone Park
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
151st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you renting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »