- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Stunning state of the art contemporary home
- Located within the Twisel Brae scheme which blends rustic and refined with sleek and urban recently completed to a designer specification
- An exceptional standard of finish with many bespoke and handmade fixtures and fittings
- Impressive entrance door with striking entrance hall with Crittall glazed wall
- Drawing room with feature gas fire and large picture window
- Superb contemporary open plan kitchen, living and dining area
- Luxury fitted kitchen with an excellent range of high and low level units, integrated appliances, island with breakfast bar seating and feature pendant light with large dining area for up to 10 people
- Living room with sliding doors to the rear patio and gardens
- Private patio space accessed off the living space via sliding glass doors
- WC on ground level
- Utility room with access to the side
- Four double bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- Master suite with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with a designer suite
- Double glazed throughout
- Gas fired central heating with Heatmiser Smart Thermostats fitted
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Detached garage
- Off street parking
- Alarm system fitted
- Mature and landscaped gardens to the rear
- Sought after location within walking distance of Holywood High Street and a short distance to Belfast City Centre and George Best City Airport
Additional InformationWe are delighted to present this stunning family home within the Twisel Brae scheme off Croft Road, Holywood. This contemporary property has been finished to an exceptional standard throughout. The accommodation is set over two levels and occupies a generous site. Each room maximises the light and space with large floor to ceiling windows and open plan space.
Approached by an attractive entrance door and porch you are greeted by a stunning reception hall with feature Crittall glazing wall leading to the formal drawing room. The bespoke kitchen is fitted with integrated appliances and an island with breakfast bar seating open to the dining area, from the kitchen there is access to the utility room. This area is open to the living room which has access via sliding doors to the rear patio and gardens. On the ground floor there is also a WC and under stairs storage. On the first floor there are four bedrooms, including a master suite with en suite shower room and family bathroom with designer suite.
Outside there are professional landscaped and mature gardens with beautiful lawns, shrub beds, hedging and an entertaining patio space. There is also a detached garage and driveway parking for two cars.
The sale of this property represents an opportunity to acquire a luxury, high end home of exceptional quality with ultimate privacy in the sought after area of Holywood. For viewings please contact our North Down office on 02890428989.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Outside lighting, entrance door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood strip floor, crittall wall to living room, staircase to first floor, recessed lighting with automatic light.
- Contemporary suite comprising of: concealed cistern WC, vanity sink unit with black mixer taps and illuminated mirror above, tiled floor, partly tiled walls, recessed lighting.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.m x 4.7m (16' 5" x 15' 5")
Solid wood strip floor, feature Ilektro 1250 electric fire by Paul Agnew, recessed lighting.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING:
- 6.53m x 4.44m (21' 5" x 14' 7")
Contemporary kitchen with an extensive range of high and low level units with Sinquastone crushed concrete worktop, stainless steel sink unit with brushed brass mixer taps, Fohen Farenheit instant boiling water tap, integrated dishwasher, integrated combi oven, integrated double oven, antique mirror splash back, integrated larder fridge, integrated freezer, integrated wine fridge, island unit with breakfast bar seating and Gold Ring wifi smart pendant light above, space for large dining table, door to rear patio, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, open to:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.21m x 5.18m (17' 1" x 17' 0")
Ceramic tiled floor, feature shadow lighting, sliding door to rear patio and gardens.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.56m x 2.49m (11' 8" x 8' 2")
Good range of fitted units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble drier, gas fired boiler, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, door to side.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.91m x 3.33m (12' 10" x 10' 11")
Recessed lighting, feature shadow lighting.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising of concealed cistern WC, vanity sink unit with black mixer tap and illuminated mirror above, black framed shower enclosure with thermostatic overhead and telephone shower attachments, heated towel radiator, tiled floor, partly tiled walls, recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 3.18m (11' 9" x 10' 5")
Built in wardrobes, recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.51m x 3.18m (11' 6" x 10' 5")
Built in wardrobes, recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.38m x 3.15m (11' 1" x 10' 4")
Built in wardrobes, recessed lighting.
- 3.58m x 2.62m (11' 9" x 8' 7")
Contemporary suite comprising of: Concealed cistern WC, vanity sink unit with mixer taps and illuminated mirror above, black framed wet room with brass overhead and telephone hand shower attachments, Clodagh Anthracite free standing bath with brushed brass mixer taps and handheld shower fitment, heated towel radiator, tiled floor, partly tiled walls, recessed lighting, feature shadow lighting.
- Storage cupboard with lighting, access to roofspace, recessed lighting.
- Access to partially floored roof space via slingsby ladder. MRHV unit.
- Manicured lawns with large entertaining terrace. Outside lighting. Power supply. Water supply.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.84m x 3.58m (19' 2" x 11' 9")
Power and light. Up and over electric door. Glazed door to patio and gardens.
If you drive up Croft Road and turn right onto Ardmore Road, then right onto Glenview Road you will find Twisel Brae Lane. This property is the third house on the left hand side as you drive into the scheme.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »