- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- Living room
- Kitchen/dining area
- Family bathroom
- Detached garage
- Large site
- Completely refurbished
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented detached bungalow is situated on a private site within the Tullybeg Fort development just off the Church Road in Ballynahinch. The bright spacious accommodation is well presented throughout and has been completely refurbished by the current owners including rewiring, new kitchen and bathroom. The property comprises lounge with fireplace, newly fitted kitchen with dining area, 3 bedrooms and luxury new bathroom. This property further benefits from a large site with ample parking and access to a detached garage. Only on inspection will you fully appreciate the large gardens to the rear with the wide array of plantings and mature trees this is a gardeners paradise. The property is located close to Shops, Schools and amenities and only a short distance to Lisburn, Downpatrick and Belfast.
Property in this area has moved quickly in recent times and with this quality of finish throughout, early viewing is a must.
- Entrance Porch
- PVC glazed front door leading to entrance hall.
- Entrance Hall 4'11" x 3'5" (1.50m x 1.04m)
- Wood laminate flooring, cornicing, storage cupboard.
- Living Room 14'7" x 14'3" (4.45m x 4.34m)
- Open fireplace with wooden mantle, slate hearth, cornicing.
- Bedroom One 13'9" x 9'9" (4.19m x 2.97m)
- Wood laminate flooring, cornicing.
- Kitchen/Dining 25'8" x 8'8" (7.82m x 2.64m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating integrated oven and hob, stainless steel extractor fan, dishwasher, single drainer stainless steel sink, recess for American style fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine. Wall tiling to splash, wood laminate flooring.
- Rear Porch
- Door to rear, wood laminate flooring.
- Shower Room 6'9" x 6'5" (2.06m x 1.96m)
- Modern white suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, corner shower unit, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring. Hotpress.
- Bedroom Two 10'4" x 10'0" (3.15m x 3.05m)
- Front facing room, wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Three 13'6" x 8'11" (4.11m x 2.72m)
- Built in wardrobes, wood laminate flooring.
- Garage 23'0" x 18'0" (7.01m x 5.49m)
- Roller door, toilet, power and light, side door.
- Tarmac driveway to front with ample parking, garden laid to lawn. Enclosed garden to rear, paved patio area, garden laid to lawn, mature planting.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »