- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Striking Tudor Style Residence on a prime mature setting with Lough views
- Semi-detached property c. 6,000 sqft
- Magnificent period features throughout including corniced ceilings, ceiling roses, bay windows and impressively high ceilings on ground floor
- Impressive entrance hall with WC and cloak room
- Drawing room
- Dining room
- Living room
- Garden room
- Kitchen with casual dining
- Nine bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- Utility room
- Gas fired central heating
- Ample parking and turning space in driveway
- Mature gardens and woodland surrounding the property
- Very popular and extremely convenient location, walking distance to Holywood High Street
- Grade B1 Listed
Additional InformationThis striking Tudor style residence occupies an elevated site with delightful views over Belfast Lough from the upper floors and dates back to 1840.
On entering the property you are greeted by the impressive reception hall and sweeping staircase to the upper floors. On the ground floor there are impressively high ceilings and generously proportioned accommodation comprising of a drawing room, dining room, garden room, living room, kitchen with casual dining, utility room, WC and cloaks. On the first floor there are four bedrooms, one of which is currently used as a first floor laundry room, two bathrooms and a separate WC. On the second floor are a further five bedrooms and a bathroom.
Externally the property is surrounded by mature gardens and woodland, with a large driveway with ample parking and turning space.
All in all a very special home enjoying a secluded, woodland setting yet just a short walk from Holywood's bustling town centre with its variety of excellent shops, boutiques and restaurants.
- Double opening entrance door with stained glass side panels to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 2.49m x 2.41m (8' 2" x 7' 11")
Ornate period tiled floor, double opening glazed doors to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 7.52m x 5.23m (24' 8" x 17' 2")
Hardwood strip floor, ornate cornice detail and ceiling rose, impressive staircase to First Floor.
- Traditional style suite with wash hand basin and low flush WC, hardwood strip floor.
- Hanging space, hardwood strip floor.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 7.9m x 7.06m (25' 11" x 23' 2")
To max. Hardwood strip floor, corniced ceiling, hardwood fire surround with tiled inset, open fire and tiled hearth.
- DINING ROOM:
- 8.31m x 5.77m (27' 3" x 18' 11")
Corniced ceiling, ceiling rose, tiled fire surround, open fire and tiled hearth, access to Garden Room.
- GARDEN ROOM:
- 6.2m x 3.48m (20' 4" x 11' 5")
Hardwood strip floor, double opening doors to side.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Hardwood strip flooring.
- 4.55m x 2.51m (14' 11" x 8' 3")
Good range of high and low level fitted solid wood units, hardwood strip floor, access to garden room.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.32m x 4.22m (14' 2" x 13' 10")
Half tiled walls, quarry tiled floor, Esse gas stove.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 5.21m x 3.78m (17' 1" x 12' 5")
Excellent range of high and low level fitted solid wood units, Porcelain sink with chrome mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, space for electric cooker, space for fridge freezer, quarry tiled floor, half tiled walls.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.03m x 1.98m (6' 8" x 6' 6")
Gas fired central heating boiler, quarry tiled floor, half tiled walls, access to enclosed yard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 6.27m x 4.78m (20' 7" x 15' 8")
Wash stand with mirror above, views across Belfast Lough, corniced ceiling, hardwood strip floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.16m x 4.39m (16' 11" x 14' 5")
Currently used as laundry room, fitted with units and stainless steel sink unit.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 8.13m x 5.79m (26' 8" x 19' 0")
- 4.52m x 2.54m (14' 10" x 8' 4")
At widest points. Traditional style suite comprising of steel enamelled bath, wash hand basin on wash stand, heated towel rail, storage cupboard with shelving.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush WC, corniced ceiling.
- REAR LANDING:
- Corniced ceiling.
- 3.02m x 2.36m (9' 11" x 7' 9")
Traditional blush pink suite comprising: Panelled bath with chrome shower fitments, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, corniced ceiling.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.78m x 3.71m (15' 8" x 12' 2")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 5.61m x 4.98m (18' 5" x 16' 4")
Pedestal wash hand basin, views across Belfast Lough fitted with full length wardrobes, tiled fire surround with open fire.
- BEDROOM (6):
- 4.98m x 4.47m (16' 4" x 14' 8")
Wash hand basin on wash stand.
- REAR LANDING:
- 4.22m x 2.95m (13' 10" x 9' 8")
Hardwood strip floor.
- BEDROOM (7):
- 5.13m x 2.87m (16' 10" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM (8):
- 5.11m x 2.67m (16' 9" x 8' 9")
Solid painted wood fire surround.
- 4.55m x 2.59m (14' 11" x 8' 6")
Traditional style suite comprising of wash hand basin, low flush WC, free standing bath.
- BEDROOM (9):
- 4.14m x 4.01m (13' 7" x 13' 2")
- ENCLOSED YARD:
- Fully paved, water supply.
- OUTSIDE STORE:
- 5.18m x 3.51m (17' 0" x 11' 6")
At widest points. Twin belfast sink, quarry tiled floor, power and light. Covered wood store.
Tudor Park is located off Tudor Oaks in Holywood.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »