- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Two bedroom penthouse apartment c.1178 sq ft
- Stunning open plan living/dining/kitchen with excellent range of units and integrated appliances
- Lovely views over Belfast Lough
- Gas fired central heating combi boiler
- uPVC double glazing
- Mechanical ventilation and heat recovery system
- Private and exclusive lift access to penthouse only
- Alarm system
- Video door entry system
- Two car parking spaces (and visitor parking)
- Just yards from access to Seapark and seashore
- Easy, level walking distance into Holywood town
- Pet friendly environment
Additional InformationTHE AGENTS PERSPECTIVE...
Being within a pleasant walk from the town centre and just yards from Seapark and the seashore this smart, spacious apartment offers c.1178 sq ft of comfortable, easy managed living space. From its elevated position it enjoys lovely views over Belfast Lough to the coastline beyond.
The penthouse has a contemporary, modern interior with large living/dining space and full kitchen with appliances. There are two double bedrooms, one with ensuite and the other next to the contemporary bathroom.
Comfort is enhanced with gas fired central heating, double glazing and a mechanical ventilation and heat recovery system. The penthouse even has its own exclusive lift!
This must be the most attractive apartment for sale in Holywood at the moment. Don't miss it!
- Paved entrance to:
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH
- Stainless steel post boxes. Video entry system to powder grey double glazed front door and side panels.
- COMMON ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor. Sensor lighting. Wide staircase with slate detailing to:
- Solid front door with spyhole to penthouse.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Grey limed oak effect laminate flooring.
- Carpeted staircase to:
- 10.21m x 4.67m (33' 6" x 15' 4")
Grey limed oak effect laminate flooring, dormer window with Lough views feature porthole window also with Lough views, slate tiled feature wall, contemporary wall hung electric coal effect fire.
- KITCHEN AREA
- Extensive range of white and grey high and low level cupboards, granite effect laminate worktops, composite single drainer sink unit with feature mixer taps, feature lighting, centre island as breakfast/coffee point, integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher, combined washer dryer, stainless steel under oven, ceramic hob, glass splashback, contemporary cooker hood and extractor, ceramic tiled floor.
- Storage into eaves. Access to dedicated five person glass lift to ground floor.
- MAIN BEDROOM
- 4.57m x 3.m (15' 0" x 9' 10")
Grey limed oak effect laminate flooring, range of built-in wardrobes, cupboards and drawers.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, contemporary vanity unit wash hand basin with mixer taps, double glazed Velux window, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, shower cubicle with pale grey slate effect tiled walls, thermostatically controlled shower, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 3.25m (11' 10" x 10' 8")
Grey limed oak effect laminate flooring, built-in wardrobes, dormer window.
- Access to mechanical ventilation unit and separate eaves storage.
- 2.51m x 1.47m (8' 3" x 4' 10")
Contemporary white suite comprising free standing roll top bath with mixer taps, contemporary vanity unit was hand basin, low flush wc, double glazed Velux window, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel radiator, extractor fan.
- Landscaped and maintained gardens and borders to front, side and rear.
- Two car parking spaces. Visitor parking also.
- Concealed bin storage area.
Turn into Priory Park opposite Tudor Oaks on 'old' Bangor Road and go to the bottom of the hill. Turn right and Priory Point is on the left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »