This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- ATTRACTIVE DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- THREE BEDROOMS WITH EASY CONVERSION BACK TO FOUR BEDROOMS
- LARGE L-SHAPED LIVING ROOM OPEN TO DINING AREA WITH ARCH TO KITCHEN
- SEPARATE DRAWING ROOM
- ATTACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- LOCATED IN AN EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT OF DETACHED HOMES
- SOUTH FACING REAR PRIVATE PATIO AREA
Additional InformationThis impressive detached family home is located in the quiet development 'The Hermitage' off Drumbeg Road, an exclusive development of detached family homes.
Number 5 has been converted on the ground floor to provide a large bright L-shaped living room open to dining with an archway through to a fully fitted country style kitchen. Sliding double doors lead out to the south facing rear patio area. There is a downstairs cloakroom with WC plus a separate drawing room with provisions for a fire. The double height hallway is overlooked by a first floor minstrel gallery creating a bright hallway and landing.
The three bedrooms in the property are located on the first floor. The master incorporates an archway through to en suite shower and vanity unit. Bedroom two was formerly two bedrooms and has retained both bedroom doors for easy conversion back to the fourth bedroom. The bedrooms are complimented by a family bathroom featuring shower bath with 'Aqualisa' power shower over.
A recently constructed double attached garage with oil fired boiler gives a lot of storage space and also possibility for conversion to an annex or apartment. To the rear the property benefits from a private south facing patio area.
Early internal inspection of this property comes highly recommended to fully appreciate.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Under stairs storage.
- Semi pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.49m x 3.35m (18' 0" x 11' 0")
Hole in the wall fire place with Multi fuelBurning Stove with tiled hearth . Corniced ceiling.
- L-SHAPED LIVING ROOM OPEN TO DINING WITH ARCHWAY TO KITCHEN:
- 7.01m x 6.4m (23' 0" x 21' 0")
Sliding doors to south facing patio area. Laminate wood flooring.
- 5.18m x 3.05m (17' 0" x 10' 0")
Good range of high and low level units with glass display cabinets and wine rack, integrated fridge freezer, 'Bosch' integrated electric hob and oven, stainless steel extractor hood, part tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher.
- With minstrel gallery.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.18m x 3.05m (17' 0" x 10' 0")
Feature archway to en suite shower, fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Mira' shower and vanity unit with ceramic sink. Recessed low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.18m x 3.35m (17' 0" x 11' 0")
Laminate wood flooring. Retains second door to hallway for conversion back to two separate bedrooms.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.05m x 2.13m (10' 0" x 7' 0")
- White comprising shower bath with 'Aqualisa' power shower and glass shower screen, low flush WC, vanity unit. Heated towel rail.
- Shelved hotpress, lagged copper cylinder with willis type emmersion heater.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 6.1m x 5.49m (20' 0" x 18' 0")
Oil fired boiler, up and over electric door. Power and light. Potential conversion to annex.
- South facing rear patio area with paviors and stones outside lighting and security lighting.
Driving up the Upper Malone Road go past Dunmurray Lane and Lady Dixon Park on your right hand side and Malone Golf Club on your left hand side. Once you enter Drumbeg village take a left onto Drumbeg Road and you first right into the Hermitage. Number 5 is located on your left hand side.
How much will it cost?
(in last 30 days)
36th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »