- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 6 bed, 5 bath architecturally designed detached residence set on an elevated 0.61 acre
- The residence has been built and furnished to an exceptionally high standard
- The residence is located in a sought after area on the outskirts of Abbeyfeale town and within a 10 minute drive to the heritage town of Listowel and all its amenities.
- This residence was built with energy efficiency in mind, this is evident throughout the residence - see below for further details.
- The detached garage (circa 48sq m) has the same specification as the house and with first floor space available it is suitabe for final conversion to a granny flat/apartment etc.
- There are mature oak trees and lawns to the front of the residence and lovely views over the feale valley from its elevated position.
- The residence is an air tight house - it has its own ventilation system and heat recovery system. The condenser boiler is "A Rated". The house is completely zoned - upstairs, living area & downstairs. There is a hot & cold pressurised system. The house is ready to fit for solar panels (if the discerning purchaser so wished). There is 200mm of high density beading in the extra wide wall cavity and an additional 50mm of polyevethone back plaster slab on the inner masonry leaf. The residence also has the benefit of a central vac system. There are ivory upvc windows fitted throughout along with ultratech external doors.
DescriptionRarely does a residence of this quality come on the market in the area. This 6 bed, 5 bath architecturally designed detached residence is set on an elevated 0.61 acre landscaped site has been built and furnished to an exceptionally high standard with views of the the River Feale and surrounding countryside. The residence is located in a sought after area on the outskirts of Abbeyfeale town and within a 10 minute drive to the heritage town of Listowel and all its amenities.
Ground floor accommodation comprises: entrance hallway/reception area, lounge/sitting room, kitchen, pantry, utility, dining room, study/office, 3 double bedrooms (2 with ensuite and one with walk in wardrobe). First floor accommodation comprises: 3 double bedrooms (2 ensuite and with walk in wardrobes) and bathroom with w/c & whb.
Situated in a quite cul de sac, two solid granite pillars mark the entrance to this very fine property. Externally is a detached circa 48 sqm garage with a pedestrian door and double doors. The garage has the same specification as the house and with first floor space available it would be suitable as a granny flat/apartment etc. Beside the garage there is a circa 15sqm lean to unit suitable for fuel storage etc.
This residence was built with energy efficiency in mind - this is evident throughout the residence.
There are mature oak trees and lawns to the front of the residence.
Viewing of this very fine property is highly recommended and is by appointment only.
- Entrance Hallway/Reception Area
- 5.32m x 3.24m (17'5" x 10'8")
- with porcelain floor tiles & 2 windows
- Lounge/Sitting Room
- 4.32m x 4.18m (14'2" x 13'9")
- with solid fuel stove, wooden flooring & 4 windows
- 6.85m x 4.69m (22'6" x 15'5")
- with ivory fitted kitchen, granite silestone worktop, oil fired stanley range, porcelain floor tiles & 3 windows
- Dining Room
- 4.41m x 3.28m (14'6" x 10'9")
- with porcelain floor tiles, 4 windows & half glazed door to rear
- 1.51m x 1.33m (4'11" x 4'4")
- with porcelain floor tiles and shelved units
- Utility Room
- 3.19m x 2.77m (10'6" x 9'1")
- with ceramic floor tiles, mahogany fitted units, sink & 1 window
- Heat Pump
- 2.12m x 0.98m (6'11" x 3'3")
- Bedroom 1
- 4.63m x 3.46m (15'2" x 11'4")
- double room with carpet flooring, wall paper & bay window
- 2.16m x 1.96m (7'1" x 6'5")
- with rain shower, porcelain floor tiles, whb & w/c
- Bedroom 2
- 4.41m x 3.78m (14'6" x 12'5")
- with concrete floor & 2 windows
- 2.65m x 1.74m (8'8" x 5'9")
- with concrete floor & 1 window
- Steam Room
- 3.38m x 2.04m (11'1" x 6'8")
- with concrete floor
- Walk in Wardrobe
- 3.39m x 1.79m (11'1" x 5'10")
- with concrete floor
- Bedroom 3
- 4.41m x 3.70m (14'6" x 12'2")
- with concrete floor & 3 windows
- 3.22m x 2.54m (10'7" x 8'4")
- with carpet flooring & 2 velux windows
- Bedroom 4
- 4.38m x 4.19m (14'4" x 13'9")
- double room with wooden laminate flooring, 2 windows (1 velux)
- 2.21m x 1.96m (7'3" x 6'5")
- with ceramic wall & floor tiles, whb, w/c & window
- Walk in Wardrobe
- 2.36m x 1.96m (7'9" x 6'5")
- with wooden laminate flooring, shelved units & window
- Bedroom 5
- 5.46m x 3.29m (17'11" x 10'10")
- double room with carpet flooring & 1 velux window
- 2.64m x 1.71m (8'8" x 5'7")
- Aqualissa Quartz electric shower, ceramic wall & floor tiles, whb, w/c & 1 velux window
- Walk in Wardrobe
- 2.83m x 2.67m (9'3" x 8'9")
- with carpet flooring & 1 velux window
- Bedroom 6
- 5.38m x 4.87m (17'8" x 16')
- double room with wooden laminate flooring & 1 window
- 4.52m x 2.50m (14'10" x 8'2")
- with wooden laminate flooring & 1 window
- 2.58m x 1.85m (8'6" x 6'1")
- with wall panelling & wallpaper, faux fireplace - concealed radiator, porcelain floor tiles, whb, w/c & window
Eircode: V94 EWC6 GPS No's: 52.23.46N 9.18.89W Leaving Abbeyfeale heading west towards Listowel, on R555, development 1km on the left, look out for Sherry Fitzgerald Stack directional sign, follow roadway 200m to end of cul de sac, property located on the right. Look out for Sherry Fitzgerld Stack saleboard.
Schools near 5 The GallopsVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »