- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Bungalow in Need of Modernising
- Popular Residential Area in Carryduff Offering Convenience to Local Amenities & Local Schools
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Kitchen Open Plan to Dining Area with Access to Outside Covered Utility Area
- Living Room
- Family/Dining Room
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Front Gardens Laid in Lawns with an Array of Colourful Planting & Shrubs
- Rear Gardens Laid in Lawns with Patio Area, Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining
- Driveway Leading to Attached Garage
- Offering Ease of Access for Commuting to Belfast & Lisburn via the Main Arterial Routes and Public Transport Links
Additional InformationThis detached bungalow is located in the popular residential area The Crescent, Carryduff. Offering excellent convenience to a range of local amenities and local schools. The Location also provides ease of access to road networks and public transport links for commuting to Belfast, Lisburn and beyond. Cairnshill Park and ride facility, Forest Side Shopping centre & amenities at Newtownbreda are only a short drive away.
This property is need of modernising and benefits from bright and spacious accommodation throughout, comprising in brief of three well-proportioned bedrooms, living room, family/dining room and kitchen open plan to dining area with access to outside covered utility and three-piece bathroom suite.
Externally there are front gardens laid in lawns with an array of colourful planting and shrubs with driveway leading to the attached garage. Rear gardens are laid in lawns with mature shrubs and planting throughout with patio area, ideal for outdoor entertaining.
With so many quality attributes this property will appeal to a range of purchasers including the first-time buyer, young family or downsizing market alike.
- Hardwood front door leading into reception porch.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- With tiled flooring and hardwood door with glass inset and matching side lights leading through to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With solid hardwood flooring throughout, access to roof space, storage cupboard and cloaks cupboard.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.68m x 3.3m (12' 1" x 10' 10")
Open fireplace with tiled hearth and tiled surround and outlook to front.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.29m x 3.15m (14' 1" x 10' 4")
Solid hardwood flooring throughout, inset fireplace and feature granite shelf below, outlook to front.
- 5.66m x 3.12m (18' 7" x 10' 3")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surface with stainless steel sink unit, one tub with hot and cold mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, space for oven cooker, in-built extractor fan, space for fridge freezer, vinyl tile effect flooring, partly tiled walls, dining area, access to outside covered utility area.
- Sutie comprising of low flush WC, full pedestal wash hand basin with hot & cold tap, panelled bath with hot & cold tap and shower head above, partly tiled walls, vinyl flooring, storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.54m x 2.49m (8' 4" x 8' 2")
Range of sliding in-built wardrobes, outlook to side.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.17m x 3.18m (13' 8" x 10' 5")
Outlook to rear, open feature fireplace, range of in-built wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 2.95m (10' 9" x 9' 8")
Outlook to rear.
- ATTACHED GARAGE:
- Double doors, light and power.
- Front garden laid in lawns with mature planting and shrubs, driveway for off-street car parking, paved pathway leading up to front door, rear garden laid in lawns with mature hedging and planting, green uPVC oil tank, paved patio area ideal for outdoor entertaining.
- COVERED UTILITY AREA:
- With oil fired central heating boiler and space for tumble dryer.
Travelling from Comber on the Ballygowan Road, turn right onto Hillsborough Road. Turn right onto Moneyreagh Road then left onto Hillsborough Road. Turn right onto the Saintfield Road then at the roundabout, take the first exit onto Ballynahinch Road. Take the first left onto The Crescent and Number 5 will be located on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »