- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Exceptional Duplex Apartment Within Award Winning Development
- On Site Residents' Swimming Pool, Spa and Fitness Suite
- Exceptional Interior Design and Presentation
- High Level of Specification and Quality Fittings Throughout
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room with Feature Period Windows Dissecting Through the First Floor
- French Doors From Living Space to Easily Maintained Paviour Garden
- Ground Floor WC
- Separate Utility Room
- Excellent Storage Provision Throughout
- Two Large First Floor Bedrooms Including Master Suite with En Suite Dressing Area, Quality Fitted Wardrobes and En Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom Two with En Suite Dressing Room and Separate En Suite Shower Room
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Air Exchange Ventilation System
- Beam Vacuuming System
- Multi Room Surround Sound System with Built-in Speakers
- Resident's Doorstep Parking
- Indoor Access to Private Courtyard Garden
- Desirable Location Offering Ease of Access to the Commuter via Road Networks and Public Transport Links to Belfast, Dundonald, Newtownards and Bangor
- Striking Distance of Comber Town Centre Boasting a Range of Local Amenities, Shops and Restaurants
Additional InformationOriginally a linen mill dating back to the 19th century, The Mill Village has been sympathetically converted combining contemporary design with the traditional stone mill buildings creating an award winning development. The residents within The Mill Village enjoy access to a fantastic leisure complex in the Linen House building which includes swimming pool, spa and fitness suite. Number 5 is quite different from what is normally available within this development. Number 5 enjoys its own entity with its own front door and spacious courtyard garden. This duplex apartment shares more similarities with town house living with residents' parking on the doorstep. The property has been finished to a most exacting specification and oozes opulence and character. The modern kitchen is bespoke and fully fitted with a range of quality integrated appliances, a central island unit providing breakfast bar dining and opens to spacious living/dining room with French doors to the easily maintained and private rear gardens. The period windows surrounding the living space dissect through the first floor and into the bedrooms above. There is an excellent provision of storage throughout this apartment including ground floor storage and cloakrooms, ground floor WC and a separate utility room.
The first floor accommodation provides a master suite with en suite dressing area, high quality fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom. The large guest bedroom also provides an en suite dressing room and separate en suite shower room. The landing area provides a delightful space for home study and additional storage cupboards. High quality contemporary Villeroy and Boch sanitary ware, porcelain tiling, under floor heating to the Master En Suite only, solid oak floor finishes and porcelain finishes, gas fired central heating, air exchange ventilation system, Beam vacuum system and multi room surround sound with built-in speakers, are only some of the extras this property has to offer.
Located within striking distance of Comber town centre, boasting a range of local amenities and offering ease of access for the commuter to Belfast, Newtownards and Bangor, with excellent road and public transport networks. George Best City Airport, the Ulster Hospital, David Lloyd fitness centre, Stormont Parliament Buildings and Dundonald village are only a short drive away. With so many great attributes we recommend internal inspection to truly appreciate everything that is on offer.
- Hardwood front door with double glazed fan top light.
- RECEPTION PORCH
- With arched side lights to both side, inset brush-off matting, solid oak wooden flooring, double glazed double doors from entrance porch to open plan loft style living with kitchen/dining/living space.
- KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING SPACE
- 9.25m x 7.77m (30' 4" x 25' 6")
Solid oak wooden flooring, cast iron free standing focal point electric stove type fire on granite hearth, open plan dining and living space with uPVC double glazed French doors to own patio and garden, recessed spotlighting with feature lighting, built-in surround sound speaker system, ceiling speakers, bespoke fully fitted Robinson kitchen in off-white high gloss, excellent range of high and low level units, integrated Neff five ring gas hob, quartz recess, stainless steel Britannia extractor fan, integrated Neff combination microwave and high level double oven, Miele coffee station and stainless steel Neff steamer, integrated larder fridge, integrated larder freezer, built-in pantry cupboards, reconstituted stone work surface, pull-out pantry cupboard, built-in opaque glass display cabinets, LED downlighters, porcelain tiled floor, island unit with reconstituted stone work surface, inset Franke stainless steel deep fill sink unit with waste disposal, brushed stainless steel mixer taps, Fischer and Paykel double drawer dishwasher, built-in casual dining to island unit, built-in storage cupboard under stairs, display area, built-in cloaks and storage cupboard, concealed lobby.
- SEPERATE GROUND FLOOR WC
- With close coupled WC, floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, mosaic tiled splashback with mirror recess, recessed LED spotlighting, solid oak wooden flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.01m x 2.01m (6' 7" x 6' 7")
Pressurised water cylinder, gas fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer, ceramic tiled floor, excellent drying room and additional storage.
- STAIRCASE TO FIRST FLOOR
- With feature arched window on return, open landing with minstrel style gallery, excellent study area, large built-in storage cupboard with Beam vacuum and air circulation vents.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 7.77m x 3.23m (25' 6" x 10' 7")
Recessed LED spotlighting, built-in ceiling speakers, feature arched windows by 4 with tri-aspect, bespoke Hulsta extensive range of built-in robes to dressing area.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- With luxurious white Villeroy and Boch suite comprising: close coupled WC, tiled panelled bath, tiled splashback, mirrored recess, floating vanity unit, chrome mixer taps, drawer unit below on glazed plinth, tiled splashback, mirrored recess, shaver point, built-in fully tiled shower enclosure with overhead drencher unit and shower attachment, chrome heated towel rail, porcelain tiled floor, under floor heating, recessed LED spotlighting, ceiling speakers.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.44m x 3.61m (17' 10" x 11' 10")
Feature arched window.
- ENSUITE DRESSING ROOM
- 2.34m x 2.21m (7' 8" x 7' 3")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- With Villeroy and Boch white suite, close coupled WC, floating vanity unit with chrome mixer taps and drawer units below, tiled splashback and mirror recess, shaver point, built-in PVC panelled shower cubicle with built-in thermostatically controlled shower unit, chrome heated towel rail, feature pebbled floor, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
- Own front door entrance, enclosed easily maintained landscaped rear garden laid in paviours and loose pebbled areas, pergola, raised flowerbeds with landscaping creating privacy, garden shed, ideal for outdoor entertaining.
Travelling from Comber Square along Killinchy Street, at the roundabout take the third exit onto the A22. The Mill Village will be on your left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »