How much will it cost?
Contact MC Mortgage Choices For No Obligation Advice
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements.
Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A superb townhouse located on Galwally Avenue in South Belfast
- Stylishly presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Fantastic living room with access to a balcony overlooking the garden
- Kitchen/diner with an excellent range of high & low level units
- Master bedroom benefiting from a contemporary en-suite shower room
- A further two well-proportioned bedrooms to the second floor
- Family room or fourth bedroom to the ground floor with patio doors to the veranda
- Bathroom with a modern white three piece suite
- Utility room with fitted units and plumbing for white goods
- Downstairs WC with a white two piece suite and under stair storage
- Integral garage with light, power and an up & over door
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Landscaped rear garden with a veranda, patio and a selection of plants & shrubs
- Driveway providing off-street parking for two cars
- Convenient location with a fantastic range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
All Good in the Wood!
This wonderful property is located in the very sought after area on Galwally Avenue just off the Ormeau Road. The fantastic living room benefits from a private balcony which will certainly be put to good use, should it be a drink in the evening or a tasty breakfast… a great way to start the day. The property offers flexible accommodation with the ground floor benefiting from a room that could be used as reception space or as a bedroom… depending on your requirements. The location really is superb with the hustle and bustle of the Ormeau Road and Forestside Shopping Centre both within walking distance. Further to this Galwally Avenue experiences no through traffic and with complete privacy to the rear you will find it hard to believe you are so conveniently located.
The first floor comprises a stylish living room with a balcony overlooking the rear garden and a fantastic kitchen/diner with generous storage. The second floor comprises a wonderful master bedroom benefiting from a contemporary en-suite shower room, a further two bedrooms and a bathroom with a modern white three piece suite. The ground comprises a family room or a fourth bedroom if required, a utility room, a downstairs WC and an integral garage with light & power.
To the front there is a driveway providing off-street parking for two cars that leads to an integral garage. The rear garden is very private, expertly landscaped and fully enclosed. There is a good-sized patio with a veranda providing shelter if required, and a raised garden that is complimented by an array of plants & shrubs.
The area is host to a number of primary and secondary schools and benefits from excellent transport links with the City Centre. Local amenities include Forestside Shopping Centre, Ravenhill Rugby Ground and Belvoir Park Golf Club to enjoy 18 holes or a tasty bite to eat!
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Living Room 17'4" x 11'1"
Kitchen/Diner 17'2" x 10'7"
Utility Room 14'6" x 5'
Master Bedroom 14'11" x 10'8"
Bedroom 2 12'9" x 10'8"
Bedroom 3 9'1" x 6'4"
Bedroom 4/Family Room 12' x 11'
Bathroom 6'3" x 5'11"
Integral Garage 16'10" x 10'6"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
34th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views