- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Second Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- OFCH & UPvc Double Glazing
- Off Street Parking
- Designated rear Patio area
- Highly Convenient Location
Additional InformationPositioned on Suffolk Street, in the town centre of Ballymena, this second floor two bedroom apartment is all about the location! It is literally within minutes walk of the shopping centres, restaurants, and cafes etc. Also it is well situated for quick and easy access to the M2/A26 road network for commuters.
The property itself is neat and tidy. With painted walls throughout, so decorating to personal taste would require little effort. It would be ideal for someone seeking their first home, or perhaps for a couple looking to get onto the property ladder. Also, being located in an area where there is very high rental demand, it will appeal to property investors. Either way, it is ready to move straight into, and there is no onward chain.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- The accommodation comprises of a good sized kitchen-dinette, spacious lounge, two well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom. It has oil fired central heating and uPvc double glazing. To the front there is off street parking and to the rear is a designated patio area.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Communal front door with stairwell to first and second floor.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Entrance hall 4.92m x 1.04m (16'2" x 3'5")
- Hard wood door. Laminate wooden floor. Hotpress and storage.
- Kitchen-dinette 4.27m x 2.59m (14'0" x 8'6")
- Good range of eye and low level units, and excellent worktop space. Integrated oven and hob. Concealed extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge and freezer. Breakfast bar / casual dining area. Heating timer control. Cupboard containing oil burner. Immersion heater. Tiled splash backs. Tiled floor.
- Lounge 3.69m x 3.58m (12'1" x 11'9")
- Laminate wooden floor. Glazed panel door, with glazed side panels from hall. Door to kitchen.
- Bedroom 1 3.12m x 2.96m (10'3" x 9'9")
- Laminate wooden floor. With:
- Walk-in dressing room 3.09m x 1.33m (10'2" x 4'4")
- Laminate wooden floor.
Originally designed to be an ensuite to master bedroom, this walk-in dressing room could easily been turned into a ensuite shower room.
- Bedroom 2 3.65m x 2.92m (12'0" x 9'7")
- Laminate wooden floor.
- Bathroom 2.51m x 1.74m (8'3" x 5'9")
- Three piece white suite. Panel bath with overhead electric shower unit. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled splash back to bath. Tiled floor.
- To the front is off street parking.
The rear is finished in pavior brick with each apartment benefitting from its own designated section, separated by decorative metal railings, containing oil tank and rotary washing line.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »