This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well Presented Extended Mid Terrace Property In Popular Location
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Bright And Spacious Open Plan Living/Dining Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating And uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- White Bathroom Suite With Panel Bath And Overhead Shower
- Enclosed Rear Yard Leading To Rear Garden
- Excellent Location Close To A Wide Range Of Local Amenities
A well presented extended mid terrace property within close proximity to Belmont Village, George Best Belfast City Airport and Holywood Exchange. Belfast City Centre is also easily accessible via both road and rail. Comprising an open plan living/dining room, modern fully fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and a white bathroom suite. Other benefits include pvc double glazing, oil fired central heating, rear yard and an enclosed rear garden in stone. This property will appeal to first time buyers, investors and those wishing to downsize and early viewing is highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Lounge / Dining Area 19'8 x 14'9 (5.99m x 4.50m)
- (L shape) Wood laminate flooring and feature hole in wall fireplace with tile hearth.
- Kitchen 10'6 x 6'2 (3.20m x 1.88m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surface, built in wine rack, inset one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, electric under oven, stainless steel extractor hood, ceramic hob, stainless steel splash back, integrated fridge freezer, integrated washing machine, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- First Floor
- Access to roof space.
- Bedroom 1 9'7 x 8'9 (2.92m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 2 9'7 x 8'9 (2.92m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 3 6'5 x 5'6 (1.96m x 1.68m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with over head electric shower, low flush wc, wash hand basin, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, hot press with copper cylinder water tank and fully tiled walls.
- Enclosed rear yard with boiler house, oil fired boiler and oil storage tank.
Enclosed rear garden in stone with paved patio area.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
136th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views