- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- End townhouse
- 3 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Open planing lounge/kitchen/diner
- Integral garage
- uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Rear garden with decking
- Quiet cul de sac location close to town centre
Additional InformationPUBLIC NOTICE: 5 Stanfield Court, Newtownards BT23 8NH .We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £109,950.
Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place. EPC rating - D56
At approximately 1,600 sq ft this end townhouse isn't short on space so, in terms of value for money, it has to be seen to be fully appreciated.
With a split level design it offers a garage and utility/storage area on the ground floor, an open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room on the central floor, a bathroom on the next 1/2 floor and finally 3 bedrooms including a master with ensuite shower room on the top floor. Lots of space for a growing family. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating whilst externally there is a parking area to the front and a garden to the rear with timber deck area.
Set in a quiet cul de sac close to Newtownards town centre this would make an excellent first time buy or first family home.
The lease is for a term of 900 years from 01/11/1998 at a yearly ground rent of £150.00. There are 879 years left to run on the lease.
- Steps to front door. uPVC double glazed door with matching side panel.
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Double radiator. Half stairs to first floor landing and to lower ground floor garage.
- STORAGE/UTILITY AREA
- Acces to garage
- 6.93m x 3.45m (22' 9" x 11' 4")
Electric roller door (not tested). Light & power points.
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Stairs to upper levels.
- 5.56m x 3.78m (18' 3" x 12' 5")
Range of high and low level units and breakfast bar. Integrated oven & hob. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Wood effect laminate wood flooring. Sliding patio doors to rear garden. Double radiator. Recessed spot lights. Open plan to lounge.
- 6.48m x 3.66m (21' 3" x 12' 0")
Feature brick fireplace. Sliding patio doors to Juliet balcony. Real wood flooring. Double radiator.
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Single radiator.
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Wooden banister. Hot press. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.98m x 3.66m (16' 4" x 12' 0")
(at widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring. Double radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower cubicle, white WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled walls and floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 2.69m (11' 8" x 8' 10")
Wood effect laminate flooring, double radiator, built in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.56m x 2.79m (11' 8" x 9' 2")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- Tarmac driveway to front. Garden to rear with timber deck area. uPVC oil tank. Oil fired boiler.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Upper Greenwell Street, turn right into Stanwell Road, left into Stanfield Road and follow the road around onto Stanfield Court where number 5 is located on the left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »