- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern duplex apartment in town centre location.
- Reception accommodation comprises lounge, kitchen/dining area.
- Kitchen fitted in Beech effect units with built in oven, hob and extractor.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 with built in slide robes.
- Bathroom with white suite.
- Oak internal doors with brushed Chrome handles.
- Extensive use of laminate wood flooring.
- Double glazed. Phoenix gas fired central heating. Alarm system. / Allocated Parking place for residents.
- Close to town centre amenities.
- No ongoing chain.
St. Nicholas Court, Carrickfergus
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood floor, understairs storage cupboard, glass block detail to lounge.
- RECEPTION ACCOMMODATION: 27' 7'' x 12' 7'' (8.40m x 3.83m)
- Lounge and dining area with Laminate wood floor and double patio doors. Kitchen area fitted in a range of high and low level beech fronted units, contrasting laminate work surfaces, builtin oven, 4 ring hob and extractor, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, ceramic tiled floor, wall tiling around work surfaces.
- BEDROOM 1: 11' 4'' x 7' 8'' (3.45m x 2.34m)
- Laminate wood floor, one wall fitted in built in robes with mirror sliding doors.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 2: 13' 5'' x 9' 1'' (4.09m x 2.77m)
- Laminate wood floor, velux window, access to eaves storage.
- BEDROOM 3: 12' 7'' x 9' 7'' (3.83m x 2.92m)
- Laminate wood floor, velux window.
- BATHROOM: 9' 8'' x 6' 10'' (2.94m x 2.08m)
- White suite comprising, panelled bath with thermostatic shower fitting, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, extractor, velux window, access to eaves storage, wall tiling around bath.
- Communal residents parking.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »