- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended semi-detached family home in delightful rural setting
- Lounge, kitchen with dining area, separate utility
- 3 ground floor bedrooms, bathroom and shower room
- First floor with 3 bedrooms (one currently used as a home office)
- Double glazed windows in mahogany frames
- Comforts of oil fired central heating
- Gardens front and rear
Additional InformationThe home offers good living accommodation to include lounge with feature fireplace and laminate style flooring, modern kitchen with down stairs washroom and patio door to the garden. Three good bedrooms all having laminate style flooring and the family bathroom with a three piece white suite. Comforts of oil fired central heating and PVC double glazing.
Contact Stephen on 02844619966, call or text 07515355683, or email [email protected]
· For all lettings the rent is paid monthly in advance
· We will require the first month's rent and deposit with the signed lease
· For each letting housing benefit applicants shall be considered by the Landlord.
· All applications will require references from current employers, current and previous landlords (not exceeding 3 years)
· You must provide details of every person that will be living in the property
· The Tenants must provide 2 forms of identification for each tenant one of which must be photographic
· The Guarantor must sign the Guarantor section of the lease in our office, to be witnessed by a member of our staff accompanied by 2 forms of identification for each tenant one of which must be photographic
· Keys are only released on the date of the agreement with all requested paper work complete and the payment of the Rent & Deposit.
· Deposits are not payable in installments.
AGENTS NOTE: The contents, fixtures and fittings (if any) listed or shown in photographs are not necessarily included within the rental of this property. It may be possible in some circumstances to add or remove items. Therefore we would recommend an internal viewing with a view to clarifying what items could be supplied in the tenancy
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 3.78m x 3.44m (12' 5" x 11' 3")
attractive pine fireplace with back boiler, cast iron inset and tiled hearth, laminate flooring, radiator
- 5.44m x 3.09m (17' 10" x 10' 2")
range of high and low level fitted units with complimentary worktop, 1 1/2 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, recess for cooker with extractor fan above, plumbed for washing machine, breakfast bar, partial wall tiling, tiled floor, radiator
- REAR PORCH/UTILITY:
- plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor
- White suite to comprise of bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, tongue and groove 1/2 panel walls, integral feature shelving, towel rail, tiled floor
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.4m x 2.51m (14' 5" x 8' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 2.17m (12' 0" x 7' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.72m x 2.07m (8' 11" x 6' 10")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite with wash hand basin with vanity unit, low level wc, shower cubicle, 1/2 tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator
- with hotpress/store, eaves storage
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.41m x 4.41m (14' 6" x 14' 6")
(at widest), pine wood flooring, eaves storage, radiator
- BEDROOM (5):
- 5.05m x 3.23m (16' 7" x 10' 7")
(at widest), built-in wardrobe, radiator
- BEDROOM (6):
- 4.88m x 3.35m (16' 0" x 10' 12")
(at widest), eaves storage, radiator
- Neat garden to front, enclosed rear garden
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.48m x 3.54m (11' 5" x 11' 7")
- White suite to comprise of panel bath with electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, partial wall tiling, radiator
Located just off the Ballyhornan Road
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »