- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended mid terrace that has been maintained, presented and up-graded throughout.
- Beautifully enclosed South facing rear garden and additional patio space providing a real sun trap.
- Three bedrooms.
- Luxury fitted kitchen open plan to dining space.
- Luxury white bathroom suite.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Gas central heating.
- Superb location close to the wider motorway network, the Royal Victoria Hospital, St. Mary's University Collegage and City Centre to name a few!
Beautifully presented and upgraded throughout, this extended mid terrace with a good sized, privately enclosed South facing rear garden and additional patio space must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Finished to an exceptional standard throughout and offering cosy and homely living space in this highly desirable location close to schools, shops and transport links as well as the wider motorway network and easy commuting distance to the City Centre, this extraordinary home offers well appointed living space together with lots of convenience. Three bedrooms. Lovely living room with wooden effect stripped floor. Luxury up-graded high gloss fitted kitchen open plan to dining space. Luxury white bathroom suite on ground floor with spotlights. Privately enclosed, well maintained and good sized rear garden and patio. Enclosed flagged garden to front. Ready for the lucky new owner to move into this superb home with proximity to all the amenities on the Falls Road to include leisure facilities and Parklands is not to be missed. Early viewing recommended. EPC C74
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wooden effect strip floor,
- LIVING ROOM 12'10 x 12'7 (3.91m x 3.84m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, storage cupboard.
- LUXURY HIGH GLOSS KITCHEN / DINING SPACE 15'10 x 8'8 (4.83m x 2.64m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1½ bowl sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, beautiful partially tiled walls and tiled floor, spotlights, open plan to dining space.
- REAR HALLWAY
- Utility cupboard, plumbed for washing machine.
- LUXURY WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, spotlights, partially tiled walls,
- Privately enclosed good sized and well maintained South facing rear garden with additional well maintained, good sized patio, outside tap. Enclosed front garden.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »